Allen to Start Week 2 GDT

soflbillsfan

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

If this was how bad the team was gonna be then last draft trading everything for a project QB is even dumber in hindsight.

Pray we improve and rapidly gentlemen or it's going to be another loooooong few years.

Thankfully we're going to have a boatload of cap room because basically everything is garbage.

Just now, LeeEvans said:

I dont understand why we cant defense this year. They're almost as bad as our offense. Our team is literally garbage.

The browns last year we're more talented and to this point. Better coached than we've been through five wuarters. It's early absolutely but these are not snap your finger and it's fixed things here.

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

If this was how bad the team was gonna be then last draft trading everything for a project QB is even dumber in hindsight.

Pray we improve and rapidly gentlemen or it's going to be another loooooong few years.

Won't fault them for going after a QB. Waiting for one to fall to us hasn't gone well...though to be fair because sometimes we failed to recognize the talent. I need a beer.

The browns last year we're more talented and to this point. Better coached than we've been through five wuarters. It's early absolutely but these are not snap your finger and it's fixed things here.

Truth

We basically lost EJ Gaines and that's it on defense. The step back there is outstanding. 

Also with the injury to Phillip Gaines we now have three healthy corners. 

If this continues I honestly think Beane and McDermott might be out of a job which is astounding considering how highly they were regarded at the end of last season.

1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

We basically lost EJ Gaines and that's it on defense. The step back there is outstanding. 

If this continues I honestly think Beane and McDermott might be out of a job which is astounding considering how highly they were regarded at the end of last season.

I mean they should be if we win like 2 games. We are not THAT talent deprived 

1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

Hot seat for sure, but we MUST stop doing this! Gotta find some consistency somewhere!

Archived