Marvel Strike Force

buddy_z34

6 hours ago, carrolljcmc said:

I played it for about 6 weeks solid, but then stopped.  You can't win/progress without spending $$$.

You can it just takes a lot of your time. The offers have gotten better lately. But if you are strapped with free time then yes this game will be hard to advance

• 2 months later...
On 9/24/2018 at 6:57 PM, buddy_z34 said:

SWGoH has also been out how many years?? MSF isnt even 9 months old. The graphics are insanely awesome. Gameplay has gotten better. Idk i love it but ive also been playing since launch. Havent wasted any cash on it yet i got a nice toon list

On 9/24/2018 at 6:05 PM, Pollster said:

I will just say it wishes it was Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, such a better designed game

At the same point in there releases MSF is better than SWGoH, I play both and have played SWGoH since pretty much the beginning.  MSF does reward spending but there are plenty of good F2P routes you can take if you find a good alliance.  Part of that was due to a lot of changes they've made recently due to community outcry, including actually communicating with the community.

• 2 months later...
On 12/4/2018 at 4:43 AM, Raves said:

At the same point in there releases MSF is better than SWGoH, I play both and have played SWGoH since pretty much the beginning.  MSF does reward spending but there are plenty of good F2P routes you can take if you find a good alliance.  Part of that was due to a lot of changes they've made recently due to community outcry, including actually communicating with the community.

I quit about 3 months ago. I had an active 20 member alliance. After unlocking Juggernaut when he came out about a week later i cut it off. It was too much of a grind. It was a bore towards the end as well. But its a fantastic game 

Archived