The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

22 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, who are viewed as the good players here?  I get the sense that Ruskie and Untouchable are based on the games I’m skimming.

It's all hit and miss. Each game is different. Some people are usually pretty consistently good 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Well, who are those people, so I know who to expect more from when they start giving me that bull****?

Based on my experience, Pickle, Malf, Whicker, Dome, James, Squire, Touch, Matts 1.0 (2.0 has been shaky :D). The rest have actually been great as well. Pretty good bunch for sure.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I about gave myself an aneurysm rolling my eyes.  I’m glad you all like each other, but my psychopathic tendencies refuse to believe that.

But at least you left Ragnarok off the list. 

I think I like you. Stick around. 

P.s. rags has turned in some pretty good performances 

22 minutes ago, SwAg said:

But seriously, homeboy is hedging like a mofo.  He attributes the initial suspicion to Pickle Rick, then votes Orca, then indicates Mafia don’t know who each other are (I don’t know if that is common here or not, it’s not where I’m from), affirms his Town (I’m guessing terminology) status, and then shoulders the consequences like such a tragic hero — he will only give Pickle credit if he is right.  What a guy.  But he’s already  linked them all together.

I didn’t just fall off the apple cart, Houdini

I think you’re missing the satire involved there

Archived