The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I feel like every time squire has been scum he’s flown in under the radar until it was too late. 

I don’t think there’s a cult. I think the other is most likely an individual who would want to get rid of the Barksdales, not convert them. 

Then where have they been?

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I thought he was scummy D1.

I don’t remember that.  You talked him down,  listed Dingo and bcb, pushed James lynch, and were the first to remark on Khodder’s soft claim appearing compromised on d2.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I feel like every time squire has been scum he’s flown in under the radar until it was too late. 

I don’t think there’s a cult. I think the other is most likely an individual who would want to get rid of the Barksdales, not convert them. 

Do you have another reason?

Just now, SwAg said:

I don’t remember that.  You talked him down,  listed Dingo and bcb, pushed James lynch, and were the first to remark on Khodder’s soft claim appearing compromised on d2.

I didn't say it in thread.  I didn't say a lot about PR either.  

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

It’s interesting that neither of you have brought up the no kill night. 

I’m sorta getting to it.  That’s why I asked if cops and Barksdale know each other in the show because my idea is premised upon the answer.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I would think not for the most part but I’m sure they’ve seen each other around

The daykill is hardly a clear then.  He chose matts, which left the math in tact.  

Ted was the sacrificial lamb.  

I was adamant it was Ragnarok and Ted.  If Ragnarok and I are both Town, then we waste two townies and it’s basically LyLo.

Archived