The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

I’m cool with Ragnarok since his claims are convenient.

I’m cool with KSJ because his claims are convenient, and “targeting” the claimed Commuter is the type of dice roll I would expect from a sole remaining member.

I’m cool with Pickle because he could be vote liability if the numbers dwindle much further.

I’m cool with Dingo due to prospective Godfather role.

So, Touch is the only person I will not lynch under any circumstance. Khodder (sigh, please do not be loose with your vote after today) is the only other person trending this way too.

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

If you were mafia this is a great ploy to stay alive until the end 

It would also result in a tie if I were Mafia instead of a win.  There is no scenario in which Town could ever be outvoted.

Besides, I have no idea how anyone seriously considers me Mafia at this point.

Well, other than by you, so you’re only reinforcing the idea that it sucks to keep you around.

But even in that scenario, Touch and I vote together, you and Mafia vote together.  The NK firewall remains, the days all end in No Lynch due to ties.  Game is a tie unless one of you give up.

I thought about it a lot.  Even in the worst case scenarios the game is sealed as nothing worse than a tie.  Touch can do whatever he wants, but it is a viable play right now with Touch having targeted most of those alive at this point.

Just now, SwAg said:

It would also result in a tie if I were Mafia instead of a win.  There is no scenario in which Town could ever be outvoted.

Besides, I have no idea how anyone seriously considers me Mafia at this point.

1 to 1 ratio would result in mafia winning

Mafia just has to kill you at any point throughout the game to remove one of the most powerful roles and prevent what your suggesting, yet they have not done so.  Why?

18 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

1 to 1 ratio would result in mafia winning

Mafia just has to kill you at any point throughout the game to remove one of the most powerful roles and prevent what your suggesting, yet they have not done so.  Why?

Really?  1:1 is a Mafia win?

That would have been nice to know, but Touch and I are Town, and the circumstances of the game created the viability of this move.  If the kill from last night was different than what it was, then it would be completely unviable.

Archived