The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

21 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@DingoLadd yours was 2 shot? Did you use it n3? 

Nope used it N1 and N2.

17 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

So I went to block Dingo and was told that I was unsuccessful.

My guess is that Donette or whatever the name was was a fake claim and Dingo was able to avoid being blocked since he is the last one.  It could also explain the change in kills.  

Unless for some reason Avon is fake claim, but if that's the case, then I'm losing anyways.

Nothing to roleblock so that makes sense. 

What was your character's name again?

9 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Yeah, different wording than the one night when I tried to RB Dingo and was unable to find him.  Only guess why this time was unsuccessful and that time I couldn't find him is that he was using a different ability that night?  

Which night was this? 

Actually everyone post your night moves so we can establish a timeline before we vote.

My night moves:

N1: Commuter 1st use.

N2: Commuter 2nd use, avoided the Matts vig hit with this.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So he was able to avoid a hit from matts, and two roleblocks from you? 

As well as a hit on n3? 

Where is the hit on N3 coming from?

Even If I was the godfather I wouldn't be immune to multiple hits and roleblocks.  

6 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Nope used it N1 and N2.

Nothing to roleblock so that makes sense. 

What was your character's name again?

Which night was this? 

Actually everyone post your night moves so we can establish a timeline before we vote.

My night moves:

N1: Commuter 1st use.

N2: Commuter 2nd use, avoided the Matts vig hit with this.

Where is the hit on N3 coming from?

Even If I was the godfather I wouldn't be immune to multiple hits and roleblocks.  

I’m having a hard time finding it but didn’t you explain your character a bit more in depth? 

On 11/1/2018 at 10:53 PM, Matts4313 said:

Ive answered this. It wasnt intentional. 

Dingo has been soft pushing the entire game. Has been loose on his reads. Has been easily distracted. It appears he was read up, but his post count is low. Plus he was our #2, so it was worth the risk. 

On 11/1/2018 at 10:57 PM, Matts4313 said:

Dingos role screams godfather to me. But its useless to push it right now. The steam will die on that train. 

I think its best served that we push other people and see what conversation we can uncover. 

On 11/1/2018 at 11:00 PM, squire12 said:

Thanks for answering.  Hope you can understand how your stating you read the OP/rules, but now are stating you did not know about the post rules on being roleblocked if not making the necessary posts, just looks scummy  

On 11/1/2018 at 11:09 PM, squire12 said:

Agreed if he is a commuter.  If he is godfather, then that is a whole different ballgame

Dingo, do you have any thoughts on this interaction between Matts and squire D3?  

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

How do you explain the roleblock on khodder that “went through”

I can't.  If you want the full story, I put in my move and didn't get a response from Whicker right away.  So I asked him if I was successful or not and he apologized and said I was successful.

That is the 100% truth.  

21 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m having a hard time finding it but didn’t you explain your character a bit more in depth? 

Yeah on D3 I think, probably left breadcrumbs here and there but I couldn't tell you what page(s) they were on.

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Dingo, do you have any thoughts on this interaction between Matts and squire D3?  

Not really, kind of surprised Squire or Matts never went further with it given it would've been an easy lynch after D2's OT.

I'd like to raise a point on D2 when I was almost killed in OT, neither of the mafias voted for or against me. If I was the godfather, what do you wanna bet would've happened? 

6 Bcb - Khodder, James, Pickle, KSJ, Rags, Dome
4 Dingo - Touch, Bcb, Swag, Matts (OT vote count on page 104)

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I can't.  If you want the full story, I put in my move and didn't get a response from Whicker right away.  So I asked him if I was successful or not and he apologized and said I was successful.

That is the 100% truth.  

How do you roleblock someone who has no night ability? 

Archived