The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

3 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Yeah on D3 I think, probably left breadcrumbs here and there but I couldn't tell you what page(s) they were on.

Not really, kind of surprised Squire or Matts never went further with it given it would've been an easy lynch after D2's OT.

I'd like to raise a point on D2 when I was almost killed in OT, neither of the mafias voted for or against me. If I was the godfather, what do you wanna bet would've happened? 

6 Bcb - Khodder, James, Pickle, KSJ, Rags, Dome
4 Dingo - Touch, Bcb, Swag, Matts (OT vote count on page 104)

How do you roleblock someone who has no night ability? 

Who did ted and squire vote? 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

You changed your tune on this real quick.

Your roleblock on me was unsuccessful, your roleblock on Khodder whose only ability was to talk to his neighbor (Which isn't a night ability) was successful.

Something is off with that.

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

Your roleblock on me was unsuccessful, your roleblock on Khodder whose only ability was to talk to his neighbor (Which isn't a night ability) was successful.

Something is off with that.

I agree that something is off with it.  

On 11/1/2018 at 9:02 PM, Whicker said:

Day 2

Dome – Matts (44), Bcb (46), Matts (49), Bcb (54), Unvote (79), Matts (90), Bcb (100)
Ragnarok – Bcb (70), Dingo (99), Bcb (101)
Squire – Matts (62)
Bcb – James (44), Dingo (57)
Pickle Rick – Matts (44), KSJ (71), Bcb (78)
James 2.0 – Bcb (66)
Touch – Dingo (37), Bcb (63), Unvote (83), Matts (86), Bcb (95), Dingo (97)
Khodder – Dome (37), Matts (40), Swag (99), Bcb (99)
KSJ – Squire (53), Bcb (81), Dingo (101)
Swag – Bcb (46), Dingo (88)
Matts – Ted (38), Dome (38), Bcb (58), Swag (67), Touch (68), KSJ (68), Ted (71), KSJ (71), Dome (93)
Ted – Dingo (73), Touch (93)
Dingo – Dome (56), Swag (67)

Vote Count:
5 Dingo – Bcb, Swag, Touch, Matts, KSJ
5 Bcb – James, Pickle, Khodder, Dome, Rags
1 Matts – Squire
1 Swag – Dingo
1 Touch – Ted

There is a tie between Dingo and Bcb. There will be a 10 minute runoff starting from this post. All votes are erased. You may ONLY vote for Bcb or Dingo. A tie after 10 minutes will result in NO LYNCH

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Who did ted and squire vote? 

Ted voted you for some reason. 

Squire was on Matts.

On 11/2/2018 at 10:44 PM, squire12 said:

Sorry for disappearing, daughter got an offer for a sleepover and wife and I took advantage to have a night out without needing to pay for the sitter.  

I have a lot of catching up to do and I am in no state to be putting this together well at present....gotta love when the better half offers to drive to and from dinner.  well served was I.

On my skim through, Matts was day hit....do we know for sure who?  seems like Pickle is/was posturing that being the case.

Ted lynched and flipped mafia

Rags made a claim , I gotta check the details on that tomorrow.

Anything else of high priority at present before I skip off to bed....well you know.   @ me  quick while I have a few minutes

Ted made no mention of rags in thread from what I can find. 

This is the only time squire mentioned rags.

On 11/1/2018 at 9:01 PM, squire12 said:

I am leaving to drive home from swim practice.  Going to be out the full OT 

I couldn't find any like from Ted.  This is the only thing I found from either Ted or squire around the bcb/Dingo OT lynch.

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I guess that settles it, anything you wanna say to save yourself Rags? 

Very smug.  You're gonna be insufferable in BDL if you get me mislynched to win at lylo.

I have been truthful about roleblockling and my results.  No, I do not have an explanation for why all my results have been what they've been.  For instance, if I was scum, there's no way I would have said that I successfully blocked khodder when he evidently didn't have an active ability.  Especially after his role was outed.  

8 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Very smug.  You're gonna be insufferable in BDL if you get me mislynched to win at lylo.

I have been truthful about roleblockling and my results.  No, I do not have an explanation for why all my results have been what they've been.  For instance, if I was scum, there's no way I would have said that I successfully blocked khodder when he evidently didn't have an active ability.  Especially after his role was outed.  

Oh screw it it's a coin flip either way, you did roleblock people as the ghost of PR can attest....but then when you said you were gonna roleblock swag, he died that night. 

I don't think Touch is around so I'm just gonna vote in the morning unless you just wanna vote yourself and save me the trouble.

5 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Oh screw it it's a coin flip either way, you did roleblock people as the ghost of PR can attest....but then when you said you were gonna roleblock swag, he died that night. 

I don't think Touch is around so I'm just gonna vote in the morning unless you just wanna vote yourself and save me the trouble.

Yeah, that's the main reason why I dislike announcing moves in thread.  It gives scum a big advantage.  

Archived