The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

I've picked over both roles for Touch& Rags so I'm just gonna say why I'm going with Rags.

I've thought about this a bit so here's my logic for it, Rags claims to be a roleblocker that can use his power every night but that's a bit too OP for town to have given the roles/abilities town have displayed have been IMO OP. Plus the other has a roleblock so that seems kind of redundant since he could possibly side with town.

Mafia is confirmed to have a roleblocker (Squire) who I believe roleblocked PR on N3, Ted died that night and given he was the "Jack of all trades" I assume he was supposed to kill that night and mafia didn't have the chatty hit on odd nights so they weren't able to kill because of Squire being busy that night. (pretty sure that was D2)

So Rags you took credit for Squire's roleblock of PR on N3, killed Swag on N4 because you didn't have that ability anymore and thus have tried to keep up that claim. You supposedly roleblocked me but I have no power so I have no way to verify that, even then my power can't exactly be roleblocked and it was gone after N2.

Plus Rags claiming a successful roleblock on Khodder who had no night ability is.....Well Rags had no answer for it.

As for touch, no one CC'd him on Avon who has to be in the game, Rags charecter is not more important than Avon.

Rags. 

If I'm wrong....well played Touch you deserve the victory. 

Game over.

N3 was the only night to have no kill. That was also the same night that pickle was roleblocked by Ragnarok. 

Coincidentally that was also the night that I named rags. Therefore, there was not an attempted hit on me that night. The only thing it could have been was a hit on swag, but swag claimed to have protected me at that point so the hit would have went through. 

I think rags opted to use his move to roleblock pickle instead of a hit. 

5 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

N3 was the only night to have no kill. That was also the same night that pickle was roleblocked by Ragnarok. 

Coincidentally that was also the night that I named rags. Therefore, there was not an attempted hit on me that night. The only thing it could have been was a hit on swag, but swag claimed to have protected me at that point so the hit would have went through. 

I think rags opted to use his move to roleblock pickle instead of a hit. 

Sigh...not like there weren't other scum members alive who could have used a kill.

GG Dingo.  Way to win it for scum.

6 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

I've picked over both roles for Touch& Rags so I'm just gonna say why I'm going with Rags.

I've thought about this a bit so here's my logic for it, Rags claims to be a roleblocker that can use his power every night but that's a bit too OP for town to have given the roles/abilities town have displayed have been IMO OP. Plus the other has a roleblock so that seems kind of redundant since he could possibly side with town.

Mafia is confirmed to have a roleblocker (Squire) who I believe roleblocked PR on N3, Ted died that night and given he was the "Jack of all trades" I assume he was supposed to kill that night and mafia didn't have the chatty hit on odd nights so they weren't able to kill because of Squire being busy that night. (pretty sure that was D2)

So Rags you took credit for Squire's roleblock of PR on N3, killed Swag on N4 because you didn't have that ability anymore and thus have tried to keep up that claim. You supposedly roleblocked me but I have no power so I have no way to verify that, even then my power can't exactly be roleblocked and it was gone after N2.

Plus Rags claiming a successful roleblock on Khodder who had no night ability is.....Well Rags had no answer for it.

As for touch, no one CC'd him on Avon who has to be in the game, Rags charecter is not more important than Avon.

Rags. 

If I'm wrong....well played Touch you deserve the victory. 

Game over.

I would like to hear how you think it could be me. 

11 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

This is not the argument I would expect civ rags to make

I'll phrase it this way, if I am going to make a fake claim as scum, where there is a roleblock that's verified, I'm certainly not going to make it happen on a night with no kill.

Not to mention, I've never had an issue bussing teammates or being bussed.  I'd have made sure Ted and squire mentioned me a lot more for distancing.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Also, I can’t recall a time that you disagreed with me rags. We usually have at least one instead you’ve been pretty buddy buddy with me

You were always on my townie list, even from the early going.  And then your claim was clearing.  I said frequently that you were the most cleared townie to me, so no need to disagree just to disagree.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I'll phrase it this way, if I am going to make a fake claim as scum, where there is a roleblock that's verified, I'm certainly not going to make it happen on a night with no kill.

Not to mention, I've never had an issue bussing teammates or being bussed.  I'd have made sure Ted and squire mentioned me a lot more for distancing.

You were always on my townie list, even from the early going.  And then your claim was clearing.  I said frequently that you were the most cleared townie to me, so no need to disagree just to disagree.

I get that you had me as civ pretty early but I don’t really remember too much in the way of original thoughts from you. 

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I get that you had me as civ pretty early but I don’t really remember too much in the way of original thoughts from you. 

Really?  I mean, I started the game with a case fo James.  Swag even made a post about my post content where he said like 50% of my posts were on point, which is normal for me on a D3.

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Sigh...not like there weren't other scum members alive who could have used a kill.

GG Dingo.  Way to win it for scum.

True but mafia didn't kill that night, meaning nobody changed their moves. Touch was active that night and would've changed it to a kill honestly not killing that night put mafia in this position.

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

I would like to hear how you think it could be me. 

The only way I can imagine it's you is if Avon Barksdale isn't in the game and you got so lucky with your claim everyone just rolled with it. 

Lock Rags. 

Archived