Texans WR Will Fuller Tears ACL

THESKINSFAN21

4 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea and it seems like the hamstring issues were behind him too(it was hamstring I thought)

It wasn't, which makes this ACL tear rough - he's going to have a significant rehab schedule following surgery, and if he's still dealing with that hamstring injury, he's going to be limited in some capacity when he's going through that stuff.

I hope he's going to be ready by TC - and he's got the time to get there - but I'm not expecting him to get back to the form he flashes. Texans might be in the market for a WR, one with major speed.

15 hours ago, ET80 said:

It wasn't, which makes this ACL tear rough - he's going to have a significant rehab schedule following surgery, and if he's still dealing with that hamstring injury, he's going to be limited in some capacity when he's going through that stuff.

I hope he's going to be ready by TC - and he's got the time to get there - but I'm not expecting him to get back to the form he flashes. Texans might be in the market for a WR, one with major speed.

The Texans could be interested in wide receiver Desean Jackson who wants out of Tampa.

1 hour ago, SBLIII said:

The Texans could be interested in wide receiver Desean Jackson who wants out of Tampa.

Yeah, I've been pushing that in a few threads. Jackson has the same sort of downfield speed that Fuller has, and can probably be had for very cheap. His deal is also manageable - if Jackson doesn't do well, the team can cut him with no cap penalty in 2019.

Seems too perfect, actually.

Archived