Week 9 GDT: Tampa Bay Bucs & Carolina Panthers

Dingo18287

Week 9

Tampa Bay Bucs (3-4)

at 

Carolina Panthers (5-2)

Sunday 11/4/18 at 1:00 on FOX

Prediction: I felt like the Panthers have had the Bucs number recently, and according to a stat, Panthers have won 8 of the last 10 match ups. Panthers continue the streak in Week 9, 30-17

Would rather be facing Winston than Fitzpatrick but I still feel pretty good about this one especially since we're at home.  Hopefully Bradberry can contain Evans for the most part and Jackson takes away the deep threat from Desean. 

With their weaknesses in defense and our offense finally hitting strides, this should be a good game to continue our success

Panthers 35 - Bucs 24

Bucs have one of the best downfield passing games I've seen from any offense in awhile, but like Flacco, Fitzpatrick isn't typically the type of QB who gives us must trouble.  We're usually more prone to struggle against QBs who can nickel and dime us rather than someone who is going to try and challenge us in the middle of the field and/or deep almost every play.  They will put up yards and points, but we should be able to force some turnovers and I'm not sure how likely they are to slow down our offense.  Nevertheless this should be a good one, but I have faith we can pull away at home.

We're tied with the Patriots for the longest home winning streak and will move to 10 with a win.  It'd be cool if we could surpass our record (14-0).

If the Saints lose to the Rams on Sunday and we win, it would put us both at 6-2 with Saints traveling to Cincy next week and us traveling to Pittsburgh on TNF.  It's about to start heating up.

Panthers love playing soft after getting big leads (all of 2015), but it still never felt all that close.  Impressive win and we didn't come out flat against a division rival.

6-2 Panthers vs 5-2-1 Steelers on TNF.  That is gonna be a battle.  I'm pumped!

Archived