Craziest upset  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which was the most unexpected?

• Bills beat Vikings
    • Titans beat Patriots
    • Cowboys beat Saints
    • Broncos beat Steelers
    • Broncos beat Chargers

Bills vs Vikings easily...I went out for grabbing lunch before the match and by the time I came back, it was already end of quarter..I put on the match and saw the score, it was 17-0. I didn't really notice much which team scored 17, I kinda assumed it was Vikings who scored 17 lol..after watching 2-3 minutes of the match, the commentators were mentioning how badly Vikings started and that's when I noticed the score clearly. I was shocked...that entire match was nightmare. Bills DL totally dominated Vikings OL

I voted Titans/Pats but after rethinking it, I think it's Bills/Vikings. The Pats seem to have one game like that every single year so I throw that out as not being a major shocker. Saints/Cowboys was TNF so I throw that out because all kinds of anomalous things happen on TNF especially for the road team. I don't feel like the Broncos are that bad a team at all, but the Bills have definitely been the worst team in the NFL at various points throughout the season. So I'll go with Bills/Vikings.

Archived