3 to I R

RSkinGM

On 12/5/2018 at 5:26 PM, naptownskinsfan said:

Exactly.  The multiple torn pecs this year and next year are also kinda on S&C, but you also have the rely on the players following the program you recommend.  These aren't college kids, they don't have to listen to the coaches anymore for stuff like that. 

The torn pecs go all the way back to Orakpo. If I remember right he did it in consecutive years. Also believe he’s only missed a couple games as a Titan

On 12/9/2018 at 12:42 PM, bigdog44 said:

The torn pecs go all the way back to Orakpo. If I remember right he did it in consecutive years. Also believe he’s only missed a couple games as a Titan

Kennan Robinson tore each pec his first two years in the league. Then, he got hurst his 3rd & 4th seasons in DC but different injuries and he and Riley were replaced by the less athletic but more cerebral/better leaders - Compton & Foster in 2015. When Kennen left DC, he continued to get injured for the Giants, although different injuries every year.

Orakpo only missed a couple of games - if that - from 2009-2012 until he tore his pec the first time at the end of 2011 trying to reach and sack Michael Vick.

How many Redskins have had torn pecs this decade? 3, and that’s all I can think of in 9 years. Not a huge percentage.

Archived