Aaron Rodgers SUCKED Against the Cardinals (Gif Edition)

AlexGreen#20

7 hours ago, Pugger said:

There were some who suggested that after Mac got fired.

There are also some on here who jump in front of Aaron and deflect any and all criticism he receives as the fault of any number of things, not least of which are talent acquisition and coaching. Well both TT and MM are gone now so we'll see how he responds.

57 minutes ago, Kepler said:

There are also some on here who jump in front of Aaron and deflect any and all criticism he receives as the fault of any number of things, not least of which are talent acquisition and coaching. Well both TT and MM are gone now so we'll see how he responds.

I hope I don't come across as one who deflects criticism towards Rodgers.  He hasn't played up to his usual standards this year for sure.  It was nice to see the team play well during Philbin's first games as HC.  Lets see how they all play the rest of the way, not just #12.

In context of the current conversation, I didnt see yesterday's game. I was only seeing NFLNetworks highlights - which appeared to me at least - to have a "welcome back old friend" quality to them.

I cant say AR was tanking games.

I can say the level of his play had - IMO - dropped off significantly. It appeared to me he was doing things (or not doing them) which were uncharacteristic to the body of work we've all seen. The difference - while subtle at times - was stark when you consider who we're talking about here. Its not some run of the mill player.

Was it his knee?
Could it be his collarbone surgery/implants?
Who knows. The team certainly wasnt saying anything - so we're all left to our own devices to determine the cause and effect.

So - was AR suddenly "rejuvenated" yesterday? I dont know - didnt see the game - but clearly the offense performed at a higher proficiency than they had for a long time - and sorry folks, but I hold the players on the field more accountable for that performance than any coach standing on the sideline.

ATL's defense and THEY'RE potentially mailing it in.....perhaps a factor. Cant say.

MM's gone and I'm not looking back at the reasons, causes and or explanations anymore.

I hope we've got the old AR back now.
Where he went.......we may never know for certain.....but I have my suspicions.

We'll see what we'll see in this game against CHI.
IF - the old AR is back in the saddle - I suspect his competitiveness will show up on the field.
If we get the "2018 version AR" - our offense will look like **** again and we'll get our hats handed to us.

Archived