Week 16: Jaguars @ Dolphins: Who Cares at This Point...

.Buzz

12 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I'd also assume this would be the case. We also have an offseason/draft coming up.

I love Telvin and we'll see how he responds next year but he hasn't been good this year at all. Looks lost out there.

Yeah.  It hasn't been a good year for Telvin at all.  But i think he's earned a bit of leeway with his exemplary performance the rest of his years as a starter.

I still think if we're doing anything with the LB corps this offseason, it ought to be fixing the MLB spot.  Having Telvin and Jack out there full time this year, hasn't looked nearly as good as having them out there for sub packages with a real MLB beside Telvin the rest of the time.

23 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

🤔 Go to a 34 with what linebackers? I mean I’ve heard of GBs DC who has been talked about who runs a hybrid 43 with 34 concepts but this team doesn’t have the personnel Myles Jack can pretty much play in any defense.. Telvin not to sure and beyond those 2 linebackers the Jags are laughable.

Hey man, i don't really like the idea either.  xD  I'm not the one who even suggested Calais needs to be in a 3-4.  I don't think we really have the people to ideally run a 3-4 right now.  I don't think this defense needs nearly as much in the way of changes as a lot of people seem too though.  I think the biggest change the defense needs is actually just a competent offense to take a bit of pressure off and get them off the field occasionally.

3 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

You’ll be okay as long as the Giants can hold on.

True. But there may be teams trying to move up. Ahead of us. Picking top 3-5 makes that pretty difficult for teams to jump. Win this and we may drop into the 8-11 range.

Archived