Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

You’re considering an absolutely atrocious theory that I may have skipped two hits AND lynched scum in lylo

thats not wifom, that’s just unbelievable 

No, the theory is that if you’re scum then whicker blocked the n2 hit and you intentionally missed last nights. 

Is it likely? Hell no but whicker also pounded the squire drum and voted naz. 

My point is that none of this is likely and you two seriously mirror each other in nearly every damn category. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

No, the theory is that if you’re scum then whicker blocked the n2 hit and you intentionally missed last nights. 

Is it likely? Hell no but whicker also pounded the squire drum and voted naz. 

He simply voted naz and left, I flipped to him last second breaking my vow to follow pickle onto whicker 

if youre looking at the wifom, you should be looking at the guy who made a vote and left not the guy that decided the lynch  

1 minute ago, Dome said:

He simply voted naz and left, I flipped to him last second breaking my vow to follow pickle onto whicker 

if youre looking at the wifom, you should be looking at the guy who made a vote and left not the guy that decided the lynch  

All that is ..... is more WIFOM ****ery 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

All that is ..... is more WIFOM ****ery 

Voting out scum in lylo isn’t WIFOM!!!!!!!

If I was scum, I vote whicker last second there and it’s game over. 

Voting out Naz wouldnt be wifom it would be stupidity 

On 1/7/2019 at 11:25 AM, Whicker said:

This is a scummy post IMO. Not the activity excuse, but the discussion of mechanics (kind of an easy way to keep yourself involved) and a tacked on scum list with no real reasoning.

The post he is referring to here is one of squires where he mostly talks mechanics and then lists a scum list of gopher, naz, et and myself. 

It seems more and more like they were setting it up to make whicker look good in the long run. 

On 1/7/2019 at 8:09 PM, Whicker said:

Dome

On 1/7/2019 at 8:10 PM, James said:

Its supposed to only be used when you are sure. Not a guess, no maybes.

My move allows me to know someone's alignment. Dome's alignment is "Cop"

On 1/7/2019 at 8:59 PM, Whicker said:

I definitely believe James.

On 1/7/2019 at 10:10 PM, squire12 said:

Let's see how the next few hours go.  James is not the type of player that would pull this if he did not have strong information. 

On 1/7/2019 at 10:11 PM, Whicker said:

So he's not your lolclear? I'm listening.

On 1/7/2019 at 10:22 PM, Whicker said:

I don't think James just makes this up on the spot.

Truth is stranger than fiction because fiction has to make sense. If a guy is coming up with a role, he's making damn sure the flavor fits with the role IMO

Whicker pushed a lot for people to trust james 

James invest said my alignment was cop. 

Pickles invest said squires alignment was law.

If that doesn’t scream framed results, idk what could make it more clear.

More WIFOM I guess, but it would mean there were two nontown factions and blows up the theory of me flipping on teammates because we didn’t even have the same alleged alignment from James results 

unless you think malf gave out different factions l names for the same faction I guess.

On 1/9/2019 at 2:07 PM, Nazgul said:

You vote for me every game Whicker.

On 1/9/2019 at 6:27 PM, Whicker said:

If you are town and you think I'm scum, wouldn't that make him insane cop? Or did I frame myself as a criminal? Or do you think scum have a framer and investigation immune?

On 1/9/2019 at 6:30 PM, Whicker said:

If it's not Dome, then it's got to be Nazgul. Or they're scum together.

On 1/9/2019 at 6:31 PM, Dome said:

Wait wait wait.

YOU are the one who despite the red letter, backtracked on your scum read of me to say I was likely civ.

Now you want to point to the invest again???

WHICKER

On 1/9/2019 at 6:32 PM, Whicker said:

I haven't been very much into this game. I have a MAJOR BDL project I'm undertaking and it's taking a lot of my free time and interest. You can pop over to the Fantasy/Sim/GM forum to validate this claim.

I told you, I think Bcb's claim is believable. The songs have to mean something. Unless Malf inserted them just to make a cover role, then I personally don't see a reason to believe he's being untruthful about it.

On 1/9/2019 at 6:40 PM, Whicker said:

Regardless of alignment, these claims are fact. My heart, interest, and time are currently in BDL.

On 1/9/2019 at 6:41 PM, Nazgul said:

Whicker then. The general lack of caring is too much.

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

James invest said my alignment was cop. 

Pickles invest said squires alignment was law.

If that doesn’t scream framed results, idk what could make it more clear.

More WIFOM I guess, but it would mean there were two nontown factions and blows up the theory of me flipping on teammates because we didn’t even have the same alleged alignment from James results 

unless you think malf gave out different factions l names for the same faction I guess.

I pointed to this sometime after the info came out. I don’t think james got precise info at all and made a connection with the info he got to the cops. 

Archived