Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

I think whicker has a role that allowed him to pass james invest/questions. 

Based on the in thread interactions with squire and naz, I’m convinced it’s whicker

I think the set up was to try and make whicker come off as civ as possible. Both he and dome went after squire and naz but IMO the interactions between whicker and squire/naz seem more fake than domes do. 

Whicker also voted naz the day he was lynched but it was early in the day and the move to naz was late. 

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I pointed to this sometime after the info came out. I don’t think james got precise info at all and made a connection with the info he got to the cops. 

then it would be incredibly wreckless to say he found out my alignment was cop in no mixed words. 

If you don't think he was framed, why don't you think it's me?

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Never said that I don’t think he was framed, I just don’t think he got precise info the begin with. 

what would make you think that after he was clear he got my alignment and i was a cop?

he seemed like his PM was pretty precise. 

touch, if you're scum, i was gonna vote whicker immediately if you did. all you were doing was leading me farther away from that lol.

you had it as soon as we all survived the bcb lynch if you're scum.

but ultimately, I can accept losing to touch here. I cannot accept potentially losing to someone who barely played. 

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

same. lock on whicker

@Malfatron 

If touch is scum he gets a trophy and statue in front of FF stadium for this game....the civ evidence on him is immense lol.

touch, great game either way man. 

It’s only a great game for me if I’m right here. Everything else would be for nothing. 

And if you’re telling the truth you too played a great game. 

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

touch, if you're scum, i was gonna vote whicker immediately if you did. all you were doing was leading me farther away from that lol.

you had it as soon as we all survived the bcb lynch if you're scum.

but ultimately, I can accept losing to touch here. I cannot accept potentially losing to someone who barely played. 

I wanted to look back through things before I made my final decision. It is absolutely crazy the amount of likeness in each other’s games from you and whicker. Like crazy crazy. 

Archived