Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

But really, as much as I enjoy holding hands through Mafia so you can continue to subsist on the squalor of Mafia mediocrity you are accustomed to, I'm not too keen on it right meow.

Let go and let god 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Let go and let god 

Why did you accept that pointless Orca monologue, and not call the selective criticism aimed particularly, if not exclusively at me, despite the criticism having applicability to literally every player except two of you?

Just now, SwAg said:

Why did you accept that pointless Orca monologue, and not call the selective criticism aimed particularly, if not exclusively at me, despite the criticism having applicability to literally every player except two of you?

Which pointless monologue specifically?

Probably missed it.

Maybe wasn’t in the reply mood. 

Potentially just didn’t care. 

I can’t call it. Could be anything.

On 1/4/2019 at 12:56 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Interesting 

Swag

You all also let Rick drop a vote, ostensibly due to a joke post because he quoted it and said "interesting," then disappear until he asked Squire a random question... Who will likely either answer it late or not at all, since he's done that with other people, and is generally less active in the thread.

23 hours ago, The Orca said:

You asked how many lol

I get your point that its practice...but I'd liken it more to basketball practice where the goal is to give the ball to the other team...then when you get in a real game you get destroyed

If it really was a practice mafia game there would have to be some tangible scum threat cause if not, how would you know if your scum hunting techniques were good, bad, or just nonexistent (Swag)

"Non-existent" scum hunting technique.

Can anyone please articulate the vaunted scum hunting techniques for each of the players on the player list, which warranted singling out my gameplay?

Just now, SwAg said:

"Non-existent" scum hunting technique.

Can anyone please articulate the vaunted scum hunting techniques for each of the players on the player list, which warranted singling out my gameplay?

lol 

orca is mad at you because of how you manhandled him last game. You know this. It’s unsettling to watch you pretend like you don’t understand why he said it and singled you out.

I'm not even getting started on all the "inactives" content with allowing me kill myself throughout the day because I'd have to be a moron to not understand I'm held to a higher standard of competence than several other players.  Maybe, I have a reason to play in this manner.

Just now, Dome said:

lol 

orca is mad at you because of how you manhandled him last game. You know this. It’s unsettling to watch you pretend like you don’t understand why he said it and singled you out.

You're missing the point.  It's not that he singled me out.  I understand why Orca singled me out.  I don't understand why other people were remiss to point out how inapplicable it was on a basic level.

13 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You're missing the point.  It's not that he singled me out.  I understand why Orca singled me out.  I don't understand why other people were remiss to point out how inapplicable it was on a basic level.

You asked why I accepted it, that’s an assumption on your part because I didn’t accept it. I laughed at the idea. 

Asking me why I accepted it is different than asking why I didn’t point out how inapplicable it was on a basic level.

Archived