BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Just now, wwhickok said:

Alright. We can be snide and dismissive. That's fine. Sorry I said anything I'll just go back to my hole in the wall and stfu.

Stop stop staaaaaaaahp. So dramatic all the time man. 

Saying "I get the need for a break" when you're constantly pushing not giving anyone a break is just unnecessary. 

You don't want any breaks, that's fine man. But everyone else does. The good thing about this forum is that there are tons of other things to get into! Mikes TCMD gets tons of action. 

And the help you've offered is great. I loved the Bizz Bowl thread, and it sounds like there's a good shot you'll be helping with those next season too. I don't know why everything has to be so combative all the time with you. Let's just unwind for a little bit. 

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Saying "I get the need for a break" when you're constantly pushing not giving anyone a break is just unnecessary. 

You don't want any breaks, that's fine man. But everyone else does. The good thing about this forum is that there are tons of other things to get into! Mikes TCMD gets tons of action. 

And the help you've offered is great. I loved the Bizz Bowl thread, and it sounds like there's a good shot you'll be helping with those next season too. I don't know why everything has to be so combative all the time with you. Let's just unwind for a little bit. 

Yeah and as technical ahole we couldn’t see who voted for that championship thread. The extra stuff is awesome but trust me it is tedious to continuously to do that stuff for 15 weeks and for free at that. We are all doing this bc we like football a little too much.

Edited by MD4L

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

I posed a question. You gave an answer. Nothing more. I wasnt pushing for anything.

I'm not the one being competitive. I've been trying to find a replacement for Whicker. Offered to help with spreadsheet updates, and other things. I feel like most of the time I get ignored so next season, I wouldnt hold your breath

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Yeah and as technical ahole sometimes we couldn’t see who voted. The extra stuff is awesome but trust me it is tedious to continuously to do that stuff for 15 weeks and for free at that. We are all doing this bc we like football a little too much.

I'll decide for myself what I find tedious.

Just now, wwhickok said:

I'll decide for myself what I find tedious.

Love that about you. I was disappointed about losing and the extra pre game stuff was certainly a neat motivation to be better. Some of us have been doing this for almost 7 years so forgive us for having some time where we can get away.

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I've been trying to find a replacement for Whicker

So have a bunch of us, and it's appreciated. 

Offered to help with spreadsheet updates

And so have I, but no one is around right now to take us up on it. Also, there is nothing to update right now....because again... no one is around.

I feel like most of the time I get ignored

...because no one is around. 

I feel like I'm on crazy pills right now. 

There are 3 of us here are on NYE. Just busting each others heads. Haha.

• Like 2

Just now, Jlash said:

And so have I, but no one is around right now to take us up on it. Also, there is nothing to update right now....because again... no one is around.

It’s only right the champion takes NO DAYS OFF.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Love that about you. I was disappointed about losing and the extra pre game stuff was certainly a neat motivation to be better. Some of us have been doing this for almost 7 years so forgive us for having some time where we can get away.

I dont care about that. You guys deserve it. The only reason I posed the question is that last year the league year started in January. But I wasnt suggesting kicking off the full scale stuff. I was simply asking why the decision was actually made. What the logic was. You guys need a break, so be it. Conversation over. I'm done. I wont talk about decision making again. I promise.

Just now, wwhickok said:

I dont care about that. You guys deserve it. The only reason I posed the question is that last year the league year started in January. But I wasnt suggesting kicking off the full scale stuff. I was simply asking why the decision was actually made. What the logic was. You guys need a break, so be it. Conversation over. I'm done. I wont talk about decision making again. I promise.

Meh, I don’t want you to feel like you’re unwanted or unliked at all. Sure it’s not all you want but we appreciate your contributions. That shouldn’t be forgotten even if you don’t get it your way more often than not.

Just now, MD4L said:

Meh, I don’t want you to feel like you’re unwanted or unliked at all. Sure it’s not all you want but we appreciate your contributions. That shouldn’t be forgotten even if you don’t get it your way more often than not.

Too late. Its occured to me that you either conform or become an outcast. Just so ppl no, I'm not the conforming type.

Just now, Jlash said:

Haha. I've had the last week and a half off. I've been sitting here all day adding up cap scenarios, looking at my RFA's. No life.

I can’t forget about the 2020 1st rounder for AJ Brown trade, amongst other things.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Your excuse now is that no one is around but this is not a new occurance.