BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Just now, SirA1 said:

I could see Sweat at No 2 to SF. He fits more as a the type of PR they need over Josh Allen who is more of a 3-4 OLB.

Oh, I don't think he touches top 5.  Top 10 is possible though.  I'd go Bosa, Gary, and Allen over him as edge/hybrid guys.  He is a bit tight in the hips due to his height, but his length helps make up for that.  But I have him over Polite and could see him jumping Clelin.  

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Exactly. But he will probably beat me to Haskins at pick 4.

Not like he has a viable QB.

God...it feels so amazing to say that.  Although, that comment basically guarantees Brady will win this SB and then retire.  

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Well, I don't think Josh Allen has near the power of Mack.  

Allen is 2 inches taller,  heavier than Mack coming out and has the frame to add more weight. He's proven he can literally do it all at the edge position. He's gonna be a problem at the next level. 

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Allen is 2 inches taller,  heavier than Mack coming out and has the frame to add more weight. He's proven he can literally do it all at the edge position. He's gonna be a problem at the next level. 

He’s gonna be a Jizz at the next level 

• Like 1

Just now, Jlash said:

I don't disagree, but Mack has that freakish power that you can't really measure.  And Mack being shorter but within 10 pounds means he has more natural leverage.

Not saying I think Allen is weak, just that Mack is insane.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I don't disagree, but Mack has that freakish power that you can't really measure.  And Mack being shorter but within 10 pounds means he has more natural leverage.

Not saying I think Allen is weak, just that Mack is insane.

I had Mack rated #1 in that draft. I've got Allen rated #1 in this draft. Both are special, I think.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Rags is going to pick him at 2 so he is downplaying him 

Don't get me wrong, I do love Josh Allen.  I think you can play him at SLB in a base 4-3 because he can play the run, cover, or blitz while being able to play on the edge in nickel and passing situations and be very, very effective.  He's a great chess piece that will make a front 7 better.  If I had the 3rd overall pick, I absolutely would take him.

However, I have Bosa and Quinnen above him and plan on taking whichever Lukic doesn't.

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

I had Mack rated #1 in that draft. I've got Allen rated #1 in this draft. Both are special, I think.

I could see it for sure.  The kid doesn't really have any weaknesses.  Hell, I saw how good he is whenever they'd play UT.  

But don't worry, between Bosa, Quinnen, and Allen...I am guaranteed to get the one that doesn't pan out.

• Like 2