Bruce Arians is our new head coach!! Todd Bowles at DC!!

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

This would be the year to go to camp since you'd get to watch double the practices. 😂

Now the 2 oline coaches makes so much sense.  Kudos to the Glazers writing the checks to get all these guys. Pretty amazing BA staff is in place in less then 4 days.  

5 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Now the 2 oline coaches makes so much sense.  Kudos to the Glazers writing the checks to get all these guys. Pretty amazing BA staff is in place in less then 4 days.  

Sounds like he started working on it months ago. Got lucky with Bowles and Armstrong.

2 hours ago, ravishingone said:

I wish you would have added "I get why" to my quote.  I 'll just write it is not an easy answer when it was determined by some not all, the guy is a bust.  I m grateful for the coaching change.  I don t want to hear from the OC or HC, you know our best play in the playbook is the scramble drill.  I guess that answer would be correct if a coach believed their LT and RG were actually competent.  

We 'll see what happens going forward, but I m optimistic because BA wanted to come to Tampa because of the QB.  Did he get a fat check to do so? Absolutely, but a guy who is 66 is not coming unless he has a darn good chance to win.

I didn't mean for it to come across like I was just saying you think it. For sure some if not a majority of the hate thrown Winston way is because of issues away from the game. He is in the spot light and right or wrong he has to eat all that is thrown his way because of what he has or has not done. Having said that is was done with him mid season this year. To me he was making mistakes you would hope a 1st overall rookie wouldnt make game one on his career nevermind midseason in year four. AB was brought in to right the ship and I'm all for Winston becoming the long term answer. I wouldn't be shocked if he falls flat on his face and I also wouldn't he shocked if he ends up being a top five QB.

1 hour ago, deuces22wild said:

I didn't mean for it to come across like I was just saying you think it. For sure some if not a majority of the hate thrown Winston way is because of issues away from the game. He is in the spot light and right or wrong he has to eat all that is thrown his way because of what he has or has not done. Having said that is was done with him mid season this year. To me he was making mistakes you would hope a 1st overall rookie wouldnt make game one on his career nevermind midseason in year four. AB was brought in to right the ship and I'm all for Winston becoming the long term answer. I wouldn't be shocked if he falls flat on his face and I also wouldn't he shocked if he ends up being a top five QB.

I appreciate your opinion and I agree he could go either way.  I m an optimist by nature and its the offseason, so I m feeling especially on the bright side of the team right now.  If BA and this staff can t change the direction, I m not sure what else can be done.  

I hope Bowles can get this defense into the top 20 in points allowed.  Even if the offense slips to like 12 th in scoring, I m pretty confident they ll have a winning record.  

Anyone else watch Bowles, Goodwin and Armstrong’s press conferences?

Man I tell you Todd Bowles plays defense a 180 from what you’d think listening to him speak. Of BA, Goodwin, Bowles and Armstrong, he is the outlier. Super introverted and short answers. Lulls you to sleep, but in the words he said he said great things. Goodwin has an attitude about him which is cool and is gonna make Don Smith’s life hell if he’s back and Jensen won’t be committing as many penalties you can count on that. Benenoch will be cut no doubt. Armstrong certainly has no issue talking. Real likeable guy that has some great ideas on how to execute special teams. Man, this coaching staff is gonna be damn good. 

So Leftwich is the OC. Is he getting a presser?

My favorite part of all 3 PCs from the assistants is when Goodwin clowned the reporter by saying he was trying to make his skin lighter and lose weight. Good sense of humor.

So 2 LB coaches were hired today?  Does Kwon get resigned?  Beck if healthy can def play 3-4 ILB, Lavonte is going to play the stack ILB spot, so does Kwon grab the other spot and Beck sit?  Kwon is recovering from a serious injury also, not all ACL injuries are the same.  Beck will cost a lot less then Kwon.  I m not sure how this plays out because borh Kwon and Beck are OLBs.  

If they choose not to resign Kwon, that cap flexibilty really increases.

Archived