The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

6 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I literally spent like... 5 days just stalling for a non-town party to reach their win-cons

Yeah, you eliminated Mafia basically.  Then KOTN was an inhibitor role, who died and unchained my other personality traits, with the strongest remaining trait becoming Cult Leader.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I was bored lol

I got bored a lot too. I can't imagine how bored I would have been if I didn't have to juggle so many things

I just wanted people to vote with more gusto and actually get to hammers and keep this thing moving

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I got bored a lot too. I can't imagine how bored I would have been if I didn't have to juggle so many things

I just wanted people to vote with more gusto and actually get to hammers and keep this thing moving

I had a feeling you were Voldemort for a while but I did start doubting that you weren’t town towards the end lol

7 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Lastly, Orca might have been the worst player in the game. Doesn’t mean he’s a bad person or anything just attempting to kill an independent (since day 1!) is not in your best interest. It’s not hard to drop previous incidents in games to come together. I will win with just about anyone so be mindful of that when playing with people. The styles and players of interest change regardless of alignment, role, ability, etc.

Its hard for me to judge Orca without knowing the entirety of what he knew.

Seems like as mafia he played the role of "feign tunneling civ" on both you and me. Which isn't a TERRIBLE strategy

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I had a feeling you were Voldemort for a while but I did start doubting that you weren’t town towards the end lol

I felt like my lies were SOMEWHAT believable based on the nightly results?

But I stand by my @squire12 stance... Dude was definitely the watcher, not the vig….. right?

Archived