The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Maybe you all would have caught on and lynched Tk3 sooner if you all do some research on your characters and the ones that are revealed 

So we could have lynched him when you wanted instead of mafia killer Amac and wasted that phase when he wouldn't have died ?  Good plan 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

So we could have lynched him when you wanted instead of mafia killer Amac and wasted that phase when he wouldn't have died ?  Good plan 

Well people are dying left and right at night. Someone could have hit him N2 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Obviously you are not following the thread and that is clear as day

Your logic of well, we could have not lynched a killer and taken him off the board so that we could vote and not be able to lynch another player while the one we did actually lynch gets to keep killing, literally makes zero sense.  

You understand that right 

So anyone have any new theories this morning that aren't Harry Potter/Voldemort related?

Nothing that anyone is posting pushes me off of the fact that tk3 is a godfather role and ns is an other with a wincon. That said I'm not trying to get so tunneled that I'm lost after a vote.

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

So anyone have any new theories this morning that aren't Harry Potter/Voldemort related?

Nothing that anyone is posting pushes me off of the fact that tk3 is a godfather role and ns is an other with a wincon. That said I'm not trying to get so tunneled that I'm lost after a vote.

if you truly think he's a godfather, we can't lynch him until we take out his faction.  That's what a godfather role is

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

if you truly think he's a godfather, we can't lynch him until we take out his faction.  That's what a godfather role is

I've never seen a godfather that can't be lynched. I've seen the ability to escape a lynch once but not multiple times.

Archived