TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

21 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

What? Never got the itch to go watch the UCF Knights in all there glory do battle against the mighty Memphis Tigers?

The itch is always there... had to learn to meditate and suppress it.

• Like 1

If i was go out Phreak style, i would take part out of it on a random team on here like the St. Louis Rams forum, just go off in there...  and they would be like for years  "did we ever figure out why that guy was so angry!!!? was some one mean to him? What happen!?" 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bednarik60 said:

If i was go out Phreak style, i would take part out of it on a random team on here like the St. Louis Rams forum, just go off in there...  and they would be like for years  "did we ever figure out why that guy was so angry!!!? was some one mean to him? What happen!?" 

Thats what he did. If I remember correctly it was after the Woodshed game and he just went off in the Dallas Forum.

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

Thats what he did. If I remember correctly it was after the Woodshed game and he just went off in the Dallas Forum.

Apparently the woodshed game isn't as commonly known on the interwebs as I thought (read: Hope) it would be.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2011103011/2011/REG8/cowboys@eagles#menu=gameinfo|contentId%3A09000d5d823a90dc&tab=recap

51 minutes ago, Phire said:

Shady with almost 200 yards... good lord

Take away the last second TD bomb against scrubs it was complete dominance, we controlled the game from start to finish. When they got close to a first down or even crossed into our zone we would get a timely sack or INT.

51 minutes ago, Phire said:

Shady with almost 200 yards... good lord

Take away the last second TD bomb against scrubs it was complete dominance, we controlled the game from start to finish. When they got close to a first down or even crossed into our zone we would get a timely sack or INT.

That game was nuts tho. My favorite part tho was.

I remember Dallas thought for 2 seconds they were going to try to mount a come back and they did a little trick play, where Romo rolled right then threw it across his body back to Witten on the left side of the field who then threw it to TO for a  big first down. 

Then two plays later Dawkins sacked the s#$%t of Romo and Romo fumbles and Chris Clemons picks it up and runs it back and stiff arms a Cowboy right on his butt and scores.