2019 combine

bucsfan333

15 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

👀👀👀

Please let it happen.

This really is unbelievable.  Either they have spoken to Rosen to be part of the ruse, or the organization has put a huge strain on the relationship that might not be able to be repaired.  Look at how the Bucs are treating Jameis as the man as a comparison.  The Cards at least publically not so much.

11 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

This really is unbelievable.  Either they have spoken to Rosen to be part of the ruse, or the organization has put a huge strain on the relationship that might not be able to be repaired.  Look at how the Bucs are treating Jameis as the man as a comparison.  The Cards at least publically not so much.

Is there so much smoke there's actually a fire? This is nuts.

There's no reason to bluff the first overall pick. Nobody can stop it from happening.

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Is there so much smoke there's actually a fire? This is nuts.

There's no reason to bluff the first overall pick. Nobody can stop it from happening.

I really don t know what to think.  A team can put the pick for sale without courting a player.  The Titans did that after Mariota s rookie season.  

If the Cards are buying into the Big 12 full Air Raid system, Murray is a better fit.  Has it ever happened a GM has drafted QBs in the 1st round back to back seasons?  Closest was the Boys with Aikman and then Walsh in the supplemental draft.  Keim is no Jimmy Johnson.  Really odd at this point.

12 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I really don t know what to think.  A team can put the pick for sale without courting a player.  The Titans did that after Mariota s rookie season.  

If the Cards are buying into the Big 12 full Air Raid system, Murray is a better fit.  Has it ever happened a GM has drafted QBs in the 1st round back to back seasons?  Closest was the Boys with Aikman and then Walsh in the supplemental draft.  Keim is no Jimmy Johnson.  Really odd at this point.

I dunno. Unless Arizona doesn't like Bosa/Quinnen, I can't imagine they'd trade number one. And whatever they're doing isn't gonna drum up the price. The prospects are all the same to anyone who would trade up. It's gonna be expensive regardless.

Pissing off your current QB for a stunt is stupid. Then again, Arizona is the only franchise as bad as ours all time. So you never know. 😂

Archived