Harrison Barnes To Sacramento

the lone star

On 2/11/2019 at 2:43 PM, MightyMouse07 said:

I mean it basically is just rehashing what was already said in the trade thread. If that’s they way it is, I’ll be sure to post a thread for each contract signed, trade, etc. It’s the same nonsense that he always posts. 

It always depends. If the deal affects your favorite team, then I'm OK with it tbh.

6 hours ago, the lone star said:

I'd like Middleton, Tobias, Kemba, or DAJ tbh.

Apparently the Mavs like Vucevic a lot too.

Out of all of these I think Middleton and Tobias are the best fits.  Neither need the ball in their hands and play solid defense.  I don't think either leaves their current situation though.  

Kemba kind of makes sense, gives them a high volume scorer but would be taking the ball out of Doncic's hands, not sure you want that.  A sign and trade deal could probably land him though.  

I'm not sure I like the fit of Vucevic next to Porzingis, I think Porzingis really needs to be playing the 5.  

7 hours ago, the lone star said:

I'd like Middleton, Tobias, Kemba, or DAJ tbh.

Apparently the Mavs like Vucevic a lot too.

Middleton makes a lot of sense for you guys. He's a great shooter that fits well with Luka and Porzingis. Plus he went to A&M so a return to Texas might be appealing for him as well.

On 2/21/2019 at 11:24 AM, MKnight82 said:

Out of all of these I think Middleton and Tobias are the best fits.  Neither need the ball in their hands and play solid defense.  I don't think either leaves their current situation though.  

Kemba kind of makes sense, gives them a high volume scorer but would be taking the ball out of Doncic's hands, not sure you want that.  A sign and trade deal could probably land him though.  

I'm not sure I like the fit of Vucevic next to Porzingis, I think Porzingis really needs to be playing the 5.  

It always comes down to the $$$$$, so maybe Khris and Tobias do leave, but we'll have to wait and see.

Archived