Rankings by position help

vikes635

I fully plan on doing my own rankings for each position but currently I have every on old school pen and paper. Is there anywhere I can go to copy and paste players for each position on my own excel sheets? Basically just looking for any easy way to get a list of all the prospects by position onto my computer without hand typing everything.

13 hours ago, vikes635 said:

I fully plan on doing my own rankings for each position but currently I have every on old school pen and paper. Is there anywhere I can go to copy and paste players for each position on my own excel sheets? Basically just looking for any easy way to get a list of all the prospects by position onto my computer without hand typing everything.

Check out @CalhounLambeau's spreadsheet. It's the best draft resource you'll find for what you're looking for 100% guaranteed. It has players at every position and their height, weight, class, and, best of all, a Google Doc for each player with links to game tape. 

16 hours ago, AlNFL19 said:

Check out @CalhounLambeau's spreadsheet. It's the best draft resource you'll find for what you're looking for 100% guaranteed. It has players at every position and their height, weight, class, and, best of all, a Google Doc for each player with links to game tape. 

This is perfect thanks

Archived