Lebron's legacy !!! ??? !!!

resilient part 2

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

I don't get why Jordan gets a pass for his 14th and 15th seasons while you hold LeBron's 16th against him and have said in the past (pretty sure it was you) that this season somehow taints his previous accomplishments.

One was coming off a Finals appearance, spends over a million dollars on his body to stay in peak condition, is 34, and even though it’s the tail end, is still in his prime.

The other was coming off 3 years of sitting on the couch, spent thousands of dollars putting poison in his body on the daily, was 38 and 39, and was half a decade past his prime.

Pretty obvious why I hold one against the other.

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

Because of the playoffs. He hasn't been the best player in the regular season for a few years now.

2019 LeBron can't do what 2012 LeBron could do and suddenly that means we all have to question everything about LeBron pre-2019 and how 1 season past LeBron's prime could reshape his legacy?

False. He definitely was universally thought of as the best player heading in to the season not just because of the playoffs but also because of the regular season. He was lauded, praised, and drooled over for finally playing a full 82 games and made 1st Team All NBA.

2 hours ago, Mossburg said:

It's a stain on his legacy. Remember to mention it when people are reminding everyone that he's 6/6.

Yeah, except it’s not. I could mention it, but it wouldn’t matter. 6 Finals wins > 6 Finals losses. Yikes. 

I’ll be sure to mention how Lebron got sonned by baby Kawhi though 😂😂😂😂

19 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Yeah, except it’s not. I could mention it, but it wouldn’t matter. 6 Finals wins > 6 Finals losses. Yikes. 

I’ll be sure to mention how Lebron got sonned by baby Kawhi though 😂😂😂😂

How much do you think about Lebron on a daily basis? Just, like a ballpark estimate.

12 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Smh, no but if you search "Lebron" by author and type in your username, you'll see you said it 3/22/2018.

You do, actually. The only NBA related thing I was talking about that day was Harden's offensive game vs Lebron's offensive game.

Are you always this obsessive and dig up other people's posts from over a year ago?

10 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

You do, actually. The only NBA related thing I was talking about that day was Harden's offensive game vs Lebron's offensive game.

Are you always this obsessive and dig up other people's posts from over a year ago?

Whatever you say, lol.

& yes, about as obsessive you are with Bronny.

1 minute ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Whatever you say, lol.

& yes, about as obsessive you are with Bronny.

I already posted a rank of my top players of all time, so when your done digging that one up get back to me. 

On 5/3/2019 at 10:32 PM, Mossburg said:

I think LeBron legitimately thinks he's a humble guy.

He's really weird for sure. I mean I definitely prefer however the hell his ego operates to guys like Kobe and Westbrook because those guys' egos actually ruin basketball games, but those guys are less annoying off the courts and more traditional in trying to prove they're the best on the court. LeBron is this fake humble, positive role model weirdo guy who will mention how he has a very high basketball IQ and give defensive answers to Jordan comparisons.

This words it perfectly, no doubt with his basketball skill and talent but his personality is something else. 

Archived