Where there's smoke there is fire

Bo Duke

On 3/20/2019 at 8:00 AM, mike23md said:

While true, they still have Adam Theilen who is by far one of the best receivers in the game behind AB. 

Guys, believe me when I tell you this: Emanuel Hall, WR, Missouri. He is so underrated as a WR. 

Thats funny,Everything I have read on him says sloppy route runner,no burst out of breaks,limited route tree.and bad attitude.For my money give me Stanley Morgan jr.complete route tree,sharp route runner,almost never drops anything,specializes in over the shoulder catches and a knack for getting open.

1 hour ago, TKellion said:

Thats funny,Everything I have read on him says sloppy route runner,no burst out of breaks,limited route tree.and bad attitude.For my money give me Stanley Morgan jr.complete route tree,sharp route runner,almost never drops anything,specializes in over the shoulder catches and a knack for getting open.

Averaging over 23 yards per reception over the last two years at Missouri, Hall's ability to stretch the field and get behind the secondary would be a welcome addition for any offense. With that said, his route running needs development and his hands/ball skills present issues with consistency that will be further difficult to overcome at the NFL level. With continued development, Hall has a bright future given the threat of his speed. He has illustrated growth throughout his career at Missouri so there is encouragement for more development.

I never said he would be a Frist round grade, but at least a 4th-5th. Ill clear the context in the future, but yeah, not a first round pick.  

4 hours ago, mike23md said:

I never said he would be a Frist round grade, but at least a 4th-5th. Ill clear the context in the future, but yeah, not a first round pick.  

When he was healthy, Lock played well and when Hall got hurt, Lock struggled if I remember correctly, right?

He’d be a great grab in the mid rounds.

Archived