Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

If that’s the perception, you’re just not reading, because I explain every thought.

This has been said 1000 times but I will make it 1001.

Just because you "explain" your "evidence" doesnt make it not a farfetched thought process caused by blind tunneling 

I am not saying that you dont explain it. I am saying your entire train of thought is a huge reach to begin with. Sometimes. 

Thats what blind tunneling means. It means that you are so far dug in that what you are reading makes sense to you... but to the rest of the players seems wrong/unlikely/a reach/not as important/whatever. 

Yeah, it can be false, when you can cite evidence to the contrary, and that person continues to maintain an opinion without substantial countervailing reasoning, it becomes willful ignorance rather than opinion.  

That has to be a societal thing.  People all try to hide behind the guise of no opinion can be incorrect.

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Next game options:

Option 1: Game of Thrones (because S8) => Open format

Option 2: More standardish game => Hidden format

(Assuming no one else has a game on hold)

Paged. I might tag everyone in game to vote since all we are waiting for is Gophers write up. You think thats okay @SwAg @Ragnarok?

If you offer an explanation for every aspect of your conclusion and thought process, it’s hardly aptly characterized as blind tunneling.

Plus, the simple fact that people often agree with me indicate it’s neither blind nor tunneling.

You two just have warped perceptions because you’re on the receiving end of it.  You’re basically drawing no distinction between a lunatic raving so and so is scum for no reason for days and six-part analysis explaining why you think someone is scum.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, I threw it in there to show you would isolate the weakest point instead of addressing the rest.

Im tired of arguing with you and am choosing not too. But you and I both know that slipping in a disingenuous point mid argument does nothing to support the argument. 

People follow you because you are loud, read up, smart and use big words. Hell, dictators have been made the same way. Most people are sheep and are not going to put in the effort to fact check. In real life and in mafia. 

A disingenuous point to prove you’d take the low-hanging fruit to avoid the rest does do something.  Sorry you lack a flexible mind, or whatever.

Did you just say dictators ascend to power by using big words, being loud, and sounding smart?

Also, I’m just ******* with you at this point.  But if you want to discuss international affairs, geopolitical developments, or subjugation power dynamics and mechanics of dictators, then I’m your guy.

Btw, if you are a dictator, Malf is communism. He is the exact opposite. He gives just enough praise/heat to everyone in the game that nobody gets mad. And he does ridiculous ish to buddy up.

I once saw him say a phrase to a player, asking him what he thought. The player then parroted the exact same thought back to him. And malf was like "wow, hadn't thought of it that way, you are really good!". Like wtf Malf, you just implanted your idea into his head and then congratulated him for thinking it. 

Communist bastard. 

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

A disingenuous point to prove you’d take the low-hanging fruit to avoid the rest does do something.  Sorry you lack a flexible mind, or whatever.

Did you just say dictators ascend to power by using big words, being loud, and sounding smart?

Not ascend to power. Just the view of them in general terms. 

Archived