Jack Del Rio on Khalil Mack trade:

soulman

5 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Could be that or could also be that the Raiders thought Bears would be worse than both SF and GB, which is pretty funny  in hindsight but surely would have made sense at the time.

Otherwise what other reason could you justify not wanting to trade Mack to SF if they did indeed offer more, because it's only like a 20 min drive from Oakland?

I mean, idc if GB is moved to Washington or to Chicago, I'm not trading a HOF player to them...ever. Lol. 

3 hours ago, soulman said:

I do believe they did not want to trade him to SF.  Too close for comfort.  I also believe Gruden figured the Bears good for at least one more year of a top ten pick.  That's what arrogance gets you and Chucky has that in abundance.

Based on a best case scenario for us it can't get a whole lot better.

"The Packers have two first-round picks in next year’s NFL draft — their own, plus the New Orleans Saints’ — but an NFL source said the Packers’ offer to the Raiders did not include both 2019 first-round picks. Instead, it was for one of the first-rounders plus other picks, the source said."

https://madison.com/wsj/sports/football/professional/packers-offer-not-enough-to-land-linebacker-khalil-mack-who/article_33e5e022-4d55-58c2-807d-be594d1e934d.html

4 hours ago, dll2000 said:

"The Packers have two first-round picks in next year’s NFL draft — their own, plus the New Orleans Saints’ — but an NFL source said the Packers’ offer to the Raiders did not include both 2019 first-round picks. Instead, it was for one of the first-rounders plus other picks, the source said."

https://madison.com/wsj/sports/football/professional/packers-offer-not-enough-to-land-linebacker-khalil-mack-who/article_33e5e022-4d55-58c2-807d-be594d1e934d.html

I don't think there's much doubt that Chucky seeing a raw rookie HC and a QB who would essentially be doing a re-do of his rookie year not doing any better than 6 wins if that good and maybe 8-9 in 2020.  So he's thinking of getting one 1st in or near the top ten and another maybe mid teens.

Whoops......Happy learned how to putt and Green Bay was told.  LOL

333f850b526ab0859434da81dd298c4a.jpg

Archived