Yeah, I've got Ed Oliver going Number 2...

carrolljcmc

Oliver ahead of Bosa?

On 4/16/2019 at 3:39 AM, m haynes said:

That simple. Play him any where on the line. Utilize his skill. In case of Buckner you bench, move (position), trade him. You play the next Aaron Donald.  I remember when the Giants drafted Carl Banks. Everyone where screaming , He plays the same position as LT, we have the best core in the NFL. How did that work out!  

OH ya,  Who was the D Coach that put the defense together,  Bill Belichick. Do you really thinks he would have a problem utilizing Olivier and Buckner.

The opinion  you and other have on EO is that you think he's good. when there are others like me that think he special.

PS I saw EO one night on ESPN. He was a freshman and he was unstoppable, double, triple team it didn't matter he dominated as he did through out his college career.

I'm sorry but that's ridiculous. 

54 minutes ago, Hopper15 said:

Oliver ahead of Bosa?

I'm sorry but that's ridiculous. 

Thank you. and you are someone that has no idea other than what you read and have been told. The same people that are saying D Jones at the 6th spot!

Don't tell me you watched both because Bosa never played a down this year! So tell my why you have such a absolute opinion on this matter. By the way go watch EO game tapes. THis what i see. The whole game mostly 99% 2/3 teamed. Check 1 minute mark 3 teamed. 135 what happen when you block him 1 on1. By the way that s Oklahoma there playing !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weE9anQ7KTU

Edited by m haynes

12 minutes ago, m haynes said:

Thank you. and you are someone that has no idea other than what you read and have been told. The same people that are saying D Jones at the 6th spot!

Don't tell me you watched both because Bosa never played a down this year! So tell my why you have such a absolute opinion on this matter. By the way go watch EO game tapes.

You said bench or trade Buckner.  That was the ridiculous part I was talking about there.