Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bucsfan333

This Ain't Bucs Talk

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

At least this kills any rumors of him coming here.

Schiano is also going to Tennessee.

I'm extremely shocked jimbo would leave FSU. The pressure to win in the acc is much less than what sec schools have set highly. 

I also read the state of Tennessee sent out a statement that they are extremely dissapointed for Tennessee even reaching out to him. Did I miss something? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, REDandPEWTER said:

I also read the state of Tennessee sent out a statement that they are extremely dissapointed for Tennessee even reaching out to him. Did I miss something? 

Oh. I have no idea. I wonder if he stiffed them and chose tOSU or something. Unless something something happened when he was at Rutgers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Oh. I have no idea. I wonder if he stiffed them and chose tOSU or something. Unless something something happened when he was at Rutgers.

Yeah idk. Tennessee is getting a good coach. He will get them back to competitive football again. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Yeah idk. Tennessee is getting a good coach. He will get them back to competitive football again. 

 

Agreed. He'll have Tennessee relevant again soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sucks to hear about sumlin. He went from being a hot commodity in the NFL ranks to getting canned. He makes out though. Whatever That AD was thinking, his buyout is 10.4 million guaranteed and has to be paid within 60 days regardless if he accepts another Head coaching gig or not. Talk about wasting money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Sucks to hear about sumlin. He went from being a hot commodity in the NFL ranks to getting canned. He makes out though. Whatever That AD was thinking, his buyout is 10.4 million guaranteed and has to be paid within 60 days regardless if he accepts another Head coaching gig or not. Talk about wasting money. 

What does it say, though, when someone is willing to pay you $10.5M to NOT coach their team anymore? icon_lol.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

What does it say, though, when someone is willing to pay you $10.5M to NOT coach their team anymore? icon_lol.gif

Deal was negotiated a few years back when they were scared to lose him to Texas and USC. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ravishingone said:

If Mullen ends up at Florida, I have to believe the short list at FSU will be Frost and Taggart,  no?

There it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Schiano to Tennessee saga is a reminder how social media justice is not interested in concrete facts but here say to get an outcome they want.  I don't have an issue if someone doesn't like Schiano s coaching resume, but don't hide behind here say that was never proven to be true by actual law enforcement.  Very disheartening to see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

The Schiano to Tennessee saga is a reminder how social media justice is not interested in concrete facts but here say to get an outcome they want.  I don't have an issue if someone doesn't like Schiano s coaching resume, but don't hide behind here say that was never proven to be true by actual law enforcement.  Very disheartening to see.

It's bull****, to get technical. Schiano got robbed. Too bad Tennessee doesn't still have to pay him at least something.

Hopefully this makes their coaching hunt nearly impossible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This Schiano situation is unreal. That fan base appears to have literally destroyed a coach based on a third hand account of something that would have been extremely out of character. All because they didn’t think he was a good enough coach.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

This Schiano situation is unreal. That fan base appears to have literally destroyed a coach based on a third hand account of something that would have been extremely out of character. All because they didn’t think he was a good enough coach.

The same guy who made Rutgers relevant, made it to the NFL as a head coach, and now coaches one of the best college defenses in the country. 

It's insane.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

The same guy who made Rutgers relevant, made it to the NFL as a head coach, and now coaches one of the best college defenses in the country. 

It's insane.

I wasn't impressed when Schiano was here, but his ability to land another head coaching job at an FBS school has been destroyed over here say and that is shameful.   He is now toxic for the near future.   Those individuals who complained are cowards for hiding behind this here say.  Go after his coaching resume,  but to destroy his character off innuendo is sickening. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The hoodie doesn't say much. So when he DOES say something, I think it's probably a good idea to pay attention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×