Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

alright, so I’m 100 on Naz.

Now I’m just deciding between Counselor and Touch

Mhm. I've made myself known all game.

Now you're trying to hit me. It's def. SwAg.

yeah, that was a decidedly pro-Town action in the event I’m wrong.

This is not organic Naz.  This game has largely been you trying to act a certain way, and it’s not convincing.  The only posts that seemed like you were the Obama gif and the Harry Potter posts.

Just now, SwAg said:

yeah, that was a decidedly pro-Town action in the event I’m wrong.

This is not organic Naz.  This game has largely been you trying to act a certain way, and it’s not convincing.  The only posts that seemed like you were the Obama gif and the Harry Potter posts.

You can try and press your agenda all you wish but it isn't gonna work unless your groupies come and help you.

Where are they at? I'm sure they'll jump aboard soon. But maybe a bitmdelayed after I'm calling them out.

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

You can try and press your agenda all you wish but it isn't gonna work unless your groupies come and help you.

Where are they at? I'm sure they'll jump aboard soon. But maybe a bitmdelayed after I'm calling them out.

How confident are you in that? 

Also, I’m just playing what I think are the odds.

Naz has been involved in both lynches, and balked the concept of culpability.  He’s been playing up the “lol I’m Naz” angle.  He accentuated Rick’s poor play today, and feigned a lash out at ET calling him dumb.  He’s reinforced the whole “I’m clueless” angle in his posts to me about how he dismissed orca’s song as relevant, which distanced him from the Orca kill.  Counselor and Naz both avoided the Forge as Cop angle all day.  

There was a play to be made today involving The Cop claim, and I think the only reason they didn’t make it was inexperience or caution, which makes me think it’s the Naz-Counselor duo.  I don’t remember many Counselor or Naz interactions, other than Counselor saying he hates Naz and thinks he is Town.  Basically setup a reason to not interact in the game, not that Naz frequently interacts within the purpose of the game anyway.  I only counted three instances of it this game, and two of which were simply poor arguments that seemed for the sake of making an argument.

The issue is I think Touch and Counselor haven’t interacted much either.  Nor Touch and Naz, so I’m basically going with intuition that I think a Naz pairing with either of the two is more likely than a Touch-Counselor pairing.

3 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

He's pushed multiple wrong lunches and is now trying to push me.

He's picking off his enemies 1 by 1.

Add this to the examples of Naz staving off culpability.  Also serves the purpose of inferring I’m wrong on Counselor from yesterday. 

Also, Counselor said he would follow me on tk3 and Pickle yesterday so that he would at least take a stance.

Basically removes any blame from him because he’s just following me, who he would know is Town as Mafia.  And he would know those two are Town too.

Archived