Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Yes, I would want pickle there. I’d want the ones that  are a bit more loose with their votes. 

I would count on my ability to convince people otherwise and bank on that.  

As far as naz, I’m 100% convinced now knowing that he was well aware of that rule. When he initially voted first I went back and forth as to if he did it to get ahead of things and appear town. Now it’s blatantly obvious that’s exactly what he did knowing he was well aware of that rule. 

You’re being too contrarian.  It doesn’t make sense to let the 100% clear make it to tomorrow with you.   You would want Naz and I because I’ve already indicated skepticism of Naz even after this.  You’d just have to convince me or Naz, and you know how I’m persuaded.  You’re just saying this to point back at if you make it that far as proof you didn’t kill Pickle, even though it’s definitely the play.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

You’re being too contrarian.  It doesn’t make sense to let the 100% clear make it to tomorrow with you.   You would want Naz and I because I’ve already indicated skepticism of Naz even after this.  You’d just have to convince me or Naz, and you know how I’m persuaded.  You’re just saying this to point back at if you make it that far as proof you didn’t kill Pickle, even though it’s definitely the play.

That part of the point .... it wouldn’t make sense and it would leave me with the ones that I’d have an easier time pitting against each other. 

9 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

As far as naz, I’m 100% convinced now knowing that he was well aware of that rule. When he initially voted first I went back and forth as to if he did it to get ahead of things and appear town. Now it’s blatantly obvious that’s exactly what he did knowing he was well aware of that rule. 

You think I'm that intelligent? I didn't do anything special here. You both indicted yourselves.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You think you’d convince Naz to lynch The Cop, or Pickle, the person who has locked his vote on you today, rather than me, who is still talking to you?

You’re looking at this all wrong. All I’d have to do is convince pickle to lynch you or naz. 

I tend to agree.  The coordination would make sense between Touch and Naz, or Touch and Counselor, but Naz and Counselor wouldn’t make any sense.  

Touch just kept stringing along Naz as believable, even though Naz didn’t really say anything other than I’m a bad man, and Touch treated that as equivalent to my position — until Counselor was here.

Touch kept reiterating that he thought my “don’t vote” would be a town move, which gave him pause.  That doesn’t seem aware of the rule.

This all screams damage control right now.

Archived