Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I also acknowledged I was drunk! Y'know, the whole brain cells killing comment? That's why I forgot!

If me not remembering that first run is 90% of your read, remind me not to drink when I play mafia with you, geez...

malf used the same excuse earlier this game for the exact same thing

@Dome - from a game mechanics perspective, is there a way I could vote for ksj AND Matts?

No... so why are you driving home a point of moving my vote from Matts? What does that prove from your perspective? 

I was vocal on Matts, and I was equally (if not moreso) vocal on ksj. So why was following my original line and going away from Matts somehow a scum tell? Or can I keep a vote on Matts and ksj at the same time?

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:
9 minutes ago, ET80 said:

This is only a few of the thoughts I had on the subject - I felt strongly that ksj was, but just because I took that route didn't mean I thought less of Matts' position in this game.

@Dome

Of course you thought less of it. You completely forgot.

Just now, ET80 said:

No... so why are you driving home a point of moving my vote from Matts? What does that prove from your perspective? 

It's not about that. That's been made clear.

It's about 'forgetting' what you had said about matts after pushing him multiple times but not forgetting your other reads. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Of course you thought less of it. You completely forgot.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

@Dome - from a game mechanics perspective, is there a way I could vote for ksj AND Matts?

I was vocal on Matts, and I was equally (if not moreso) vocal on ksj. So why was following my original line and going away from Matts somehow a scum tell? Or can I keep a vote on Matts and ksj at the same time?

Answer this question or vote me off. Don't have the patience to deal with you, so you're on ignore until one of us it out.

Cheers.

Just now, Dome said:

It's not about that. That's been made clear.

It's about 'forgetting' what you had said about matts after pushing him multiple times but not forgetting your other reads. 

What's your point then? What's your big reveal?

Just now, ET80 said:

Answer this question or vote me off. Don't have the patience to deal with you, so you're on ignore until one of us it out.

Cheers.

You're asking me about driving home a point that isn't even my main point. 

Thick skinned bunch this game. 

Just now, Dome said:

You're asking me about driving home a point that isn't even my main point. 

Thick skinned bunch this game. 

Ok... Go for the big reveal. Make it sparkle.

Just now, ET80 said:

What's your point then? What's your big reveal?

Why do you expect a big reveal?

I'm stating my read and you're acting like you don't get it.

You pushed matts multiple times, you 'forgot' you pushed matts. it's that simple.

We've caught scum before on the exact same thing. Claiming drunk is a null tell. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Why do you expect a big reveal?

I'm stating my read and you're acting like you don't get it.

I don't, and given that others aren't really jumping on this - it tells me you're on an island.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

You pushed matts multiple times, you 'forgot' you pushed matts. it's that simple.

We've caught scum before on the exact same thing. Claiming drunk is a null tell. 

Then nut up and vote, sweetheart.

Just now, Dome said:

I can tell you're not upset.

You're obtuseness is wearing thin on me. I've already said that, but I feel as if I'll need to repeat myself with you.

Just now, ET80 said:

I don't, and given that others aren't really jumping on this - it tells me you're on an island.

Then nut up and vote, sweetheart.

I will gladly hammer you if I see an opportunity. 

Archived