STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Ok? But he wasn't on that list when N1 happened. No scum is going to use a hit on someone on a list like that, zero chance. Doesn't matter if it's Swag, you, me, Pickle, mission, whoever. I don't know why you're jumping through hoops and ignoring the more obvious solutions.

What are you talking about? I am saying that N2 he knew there was a good chance he would die. He allegedly had super beneficial information and did not act or share that information. 

He himself said he was scared of being hit N2. 

Im not jumping through hoops here. It all lines up perfectly. If anything, you are going out of your way to defend Swag (his soft claim, wouldnt be scared, etc).

Literally explained the thought process.  Just keep repeating what I would do as Civ.  That’s almost comical.

I’ve done a lot of different **** as Civ, dependent upon the situation.  I mean, really.  I’ve made up invests on bcb twice as Town, obfuscated results to stay alive longer while breadcrumbing for my flip, which Rick should know that since he went hard with Jimmy Neutron.  

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

What are you talking about? I am saying that N2 he knew there was a good chance he would die. He allegedly had super beneficial information and did not act or share that information. 

He himself said he was scared of being hit N2. 

Im not jumping through hoops here. It all lines up perfectly. If anything, you are going out of your way to defend Swag (his soft claim, wouldnt be scared, etc).

No he didn't? There was an almost zero chance he would die N2 because he was on that list and scum is not going to kill anyone on that list. Period.

No he didn't? There was an almost zero chance he would die N2 because he was on that list and scum is not going to kill anyone on that list. Period.

Facepalm.

Racks. Cmon man. Scum didnt hit people on the list. But one of them stole an item (counselor) and someone else (town vig?) killed Mookie. EVERYONE ON THAT LIST WAS A TARGET. There are like 5 groups playing this game, no one was safe. 

"if hes on this list he wouldnt be a target"

also on that list:

Someone was stolen from

Someone was killed

Someone was lynched

The literal only people who died that night were on that list. 

I don’t think the Town Vig would risk killing Malf, Touch, or myself with Mookie there, who just got like 8-10 vote at peak.

I didn’t think Counselor would steal from me either since I’m the one who fought to keep him around.  Even if he did steal from me, it would have been okay, lol.

So, yeah, I was playing the odds.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Facepalm.

Racks. Cmon man. Scum didnt hit people on the list. But one of them stole an item (counselor) and someone else (town vig?) killed Mookie. EVERYONE ON THAT LIST WAS A TARGET. There are like 5 groups playing this game, no one was safe. 

Yes. And no scum group is going to hit anyone on that list. If you're Romulan Star, you're going to let that group get picked off and not worry about it. If you're one of the scum groups in that invest, you're not going to kill someone on that list and narrow it down. This is ridiculous, you are so far off base here.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

"if hes on this list he wouldnt be a target"

also on that list:

Someone was stolen from

Someone was killed

Someone was lynched

The literal only people who died that night were on that list. 

The bolded...what? Blatantly ******* false. We had town and Romulan Star die last night not from that list? The **** are you even talking about?

He’s talking about Glen getting lynched because I wouldn’t be able to foresee a lynch, and that somehow furthers his point about the listed people being in mortal peril, and Mookie being killed.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Yes. And no scum group is going to hit anyone on that list. If you're Romulan Star, you're going to let that group get picked off and not worry about it. If you're one of the scum groups in that invest, you're not going to kill someone on that list and narrow it down. This is ridiculous, you are so far off base here.

You keep forgetting that we have a lot of civs. And they have phasers. And they would target that group. You also forget that scum also need to kill/hurt other scum. So stealing/roleblocking/whatever from that list was a possibility.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Well, there is a rational explanation for my actions if you read beyond the surface level.  

Your explanation was surface level. Dont make it sound complicated.

The bolded...what? Blatantly ******* false. We had town and Romulan Star die last night not from that list? The **** are you even talking about?

You are correct. I was just focusing on the lynch candidates + mookie getting killed. I  wasnt thinking about the bomb. Thats my bad. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You keep forgetting that we have a lot of civs. And they have phasers. And they would target that group. You also forget that scum also need to kill/hurt other scum. So stealing/roleblocking/whatever from that list was a possibility.

Your explanation was surface level. Dont make it sound complicated.

You are correct. I was just focusing on the lynch candidates + mookie getting killed. I  wasnt thinking about the bomb. Thats my bad. 

Why does stealing, roleblocking, or anything else matter at all? The point we're talking about is you saying swag would have been scared to be killed N2 when that's very unlikely. And I'm not forgetting that scum need to hurt other scum, I literally addressed that in the post you're quoting. Stealing, roleblocking, etc. doesn't matter in this instance with what we're talking about.

Archived