Post-Draft/Free Agency Power Rankings?

DoleINGout

2 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

That seems about right. I said it before but I’m honestly feeling 3-6 seed (unless moves are made) and winning a round in the playoffs is sorta my prediction right now. 

Unless Masai moves Kyle/Gasol/Ibaka which seems probable imo. He doesn't want to get just let them walk.

Just now, SBLIII said:

Unless Masai moves Kyle/Gasol/Ibaka which seems probable imo. He doesn't want to get just let them walk.

We shall see. I know he wants to move them but it’s gonna be hard to pull off based on the size of salary and a reluctantance to take back longer deals as filler. Masai can seemingly do the impossible so you never know but I have a feeling we may just go through the year with 2/3 or 3/3 them. 

Just now, kyle21121 said:

We shall see. I know he wants to move them but it’s gonna be hard to pull off based on the size of salary and a reluctantance to take back longer deals as filler. Masai can seemingly do the impossible so you never know but I have a feeling we may just go through the year with 2/3 or 3/3 them. 

we'll see. Either way I'm ok with it if they stay and the Raptors start the rebuild in 2020. The ended the era with a chip so they might as well take a victory leap fielding a respectable team. MLSE would probably like to see it as well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SBLIII said:

we'll see. Either way I'm ok with it if they stay and the Raptors start the rebuild in 2020. The ended the era with a chip so they might as well take a victory leap fielding a respectable team. MLSE would probably like to see it as well.

Oh for sure. MLSE would defiantly want it this way because we still could be the third or fourth best team in the east hosting home playoff games for a round or two would make them happy. Masai will have full control if he is able to find that perfect deal he’ll do it. 

We are still a very solid team just not a real contender even if we trade all three of those guys before the season I’d still think we make the playoffs. Mainly because the east tails off at the end though outside of Bucks and Philly there is a second group of teams in our range. 

1 minute ago, kyle21121 said:

I’ll walk the we’d still make playoffs with out those 3 guys thing back a bit. We certainly COULD and would definitely be in the mix but maybe not. 

My personal preference is lottery pick and let OG/Pascal grow but we'll see what happens. I'm excited about the future even though it's a different one that I expected couple of days ago.

6 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

My personal preference is lottery pick and let OG/Pascal grow but we'll see what happens. I'm excited about the future even though it's a different one that I expected couple of days ago.

Yep I agree on both accounts. A lot of uncertainty I wonder if anything else will change going forward this offseason.