TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That’s literally my point.  I have no idea what you’re on about.  You talked all this game about doubting Orca, then after all that soul searching you decided you were okay with me when Malf pushed you.  He signaled a willingness, and you turn on a dime for it, and asked if he was voting me.  You say you struggled with the decision and believe large portions of both, but your posts tell a different tale, and you’re revising them to remove the negative connotation. 

And now you’re just pontificating on your actions as if that is somehow meaningful, whenever we can just go read what you said and did for yourself and attempt to project intent based on those contemporaneous circumstances, rather than a drummed up ex post facto explanation.

You’re entire point is you don’t understand where my head is at? 

I have literally laid out my thoughts on why I felt orca was lying, why I felt you were lying, why I felt orca could be telling the truth and why I felt you could be telling the truth. 

After all of that, I then move towards voting elsewhere. 

Someone with your brain capacity cannot grasp the concept of where my head is???? 

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, I’m Aang, started Town, converted to Cult with a factional kill, that Orca says I did, that sounds nothing like Aang.

Give your head a shake.

I’d really rather not, it’s pounding currently. 

Nor do I need to. The possibility of that exact thing is very real. 

No, I don’t think it’s plausible.  And I doubt you truly believe it either.  You’re conflating possibility and plausibility.

Especially with you citing last game, when there was no dual recruitment / kill in my faction, and try to portray me as distancing from it.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

No, I don’t think it’s plausible.  And I doubt you truly believe it either.  You’re conflating possibility and plausibility.

Especially with you citing last game, when there was no dual recruitment / kill in my faction, and try to portray me as distancing from it.

So you didn’t have a kill last game? 

Archived