TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

The day ends and bcb goes to bed. He wakes up and the worlds seems different. I mean for the first time in as long as he can remember, bcb feels free. The sun is shining, the birds are chirping. Hell New Yorkers almost seem like they are being nice to each other. This new world feels strangely open to new ideas

Well alright then, the hell with this sobriety, im gonna go grab a drink bcb thinks to himself. BCB heads down to the bar and finds it unusually crowded for a Wednesday morning. 

Hey, give me a Jameson will ya pal

You got it bcb

BCB stares lovingly at the drink. Its been too long. Too many fires, too many kids, too many bad memories. He shakes that last thought off, not getting into that today. He has a handful of more shots, then looks around the bar.

Theres pool tables, a dart board, some yuppies getting up from a table after having coffee. One leaves something behind. 

BCB walks over to the table but trips on his way. Luckily he catches himself and sits down in the yuppies old seat. 

He looks up at the table, sees that they left a newspaper. BCB glances back to his drink. Down at the end of the bar theres this hot dame with some big ole titties that he…

Wait..
What did that paper say?
Two Worlds merge! Life now unscripted!
What the hell does that mean?

Just as he starts to pick up a paper a young man in an einsten Tshirt runs up and steals the paper right out of his hand

What the hell man!

Ragnarok looks back at bcb and says

There is urgent matters that you have not the intellect for nor do I have the time to explain to such a Neanderthal

“What did you just call me you little runt. You think your better then me you little maggot"

“Yes, well I’m polymerized tree sap and you’re an inorganic adhesive so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected back off of me, returning to it’s original trajectory, and adheres to you.”

What the **** are you talking about says bcb

Ragnarok replies, Ive been waiting for this day my whole life. Then this morning it was like a big bang just went off. Im gonna be a hero.

You don’t have the balls to be a hero kid.

Yes I do, I have two of them. They are of normal size and weight. I was once worried about the size so I ran an expirament and found out that while im on the large size, I meet the average size for ball related issues. Which is more then I can say for most. I also found out those who work strenuous jobs such as policemen and fire fighters have smaller testicles then those who work includes sitting down at a desk says Ragnarok 

BCB retorts angrilyYou want to know how big my balls are? My balls are bigger than two of your heads duct-taped together. I've been in the middle of **** that would make you piss your pants right now. Uptown, downtown, Harlem, Brooklyn. But there ain't no medals on my chest, *******s, 'cause I ain't no hero. I'm a fireman. We're not in the business of making heroes here. We're in the business of discovering cowards, 'cause that's what you are if you can't take the heat. You're a p+/*y, and there ain't no room for p+@#ies in this world.

I don’t know what cats have to do with this, but i reject your hypothesis says Ragnarok , scratching his head

BCB has had enough of this guy and his bull ****. He picks up a bottle and smacks it over Ragnaroks head. He kicks him repeatedly. Ragnarok starts to bleed but the adrenaline has taken over now for BCB. He gets on top of Ragnarok and starts choking him until finally he gets up when he realizes that…

Ragnarok is dead, he was Sheldon Cooper-The Scientist-Good Guys aligned

Distraught bcb leaves the bar and goes into the street when he sees something, but what the…

“Whats up doc?”

But, but, man I must be drunk

Naw, our worlds have collided somehow. What was once fake is real, and let me tell ya, being real aint too bad! Theres a war about to start I tell you!

But but you’re a carto…

BANG!!!

Before bcb can finish his thoght a shot rings out from behind a car

Mama's wittle baby woves wabbit, wabbit, Mama's wittle baby woves wabbit stew!

It cant be…

The character hops off into the distance. A smallish man chases after it

Kill the wabbit kill the wabbit heheheheheh

They are never seen again

BCB closes his eyes for the last time. He doesnt want to live in this kind of world. He will leave the fate of TV Land to others. He was Tommy Gavin-NYFD Aligned

Rules!!!

NEW ROLE CLAIMING RULE!!
--You may character claim at any time. However you may not role claim until day 3. Exceptions shall be made starting day two. If you are to receive an exception you will be notified prior to day 2 beginning. 

--Unless it says otherwise in your Role PM, you may NOT talk about the game outside of the Game Thread.

--Voting during the Day Phase will end once we get to a majority decision or a certain time period has elapsed (approximately 24 hours)

--The night phase will last 12 hours unless BCB receives every PM. That means if you have a Night Ability, you have 12 hours to send in your PMs unless otherwise noted. Should you not want to use your night ability, send a pm saying so. (note I'm not getting up at 3-4 AM to end a night phase)

--If you miss a night PM, and are the last person to send in a pm the following night, you will lose your power for that night phase as we will end the phase there!

--No deleting your posts in the game thread. Double, triple, quadruple, quintuple, etc. posting is fine. 

--I reserve the right to mod kill and forcefully end a lynch. I also reserve the right to put a 48 hour limit on any phase if nothing is happening

--NO DEAD POSTING! Once you're dead, you're out of the Game Thread. Simple. You will be allowed one good game, **** you guys, etc post. I also don’t mind idle chat during night phases or a joke post. However must you post when you're dead please keep it non game related 

--NO POSTING SCREENSHOTS OR DIRECTLY QUOTING FROM ROLE PMs. No posting fake role PMs either. Failure to do so will result in being Mod killed. You may type out night action pm’s if it so suits you

--Please wait for an invite from BCB to dead chat. DO NOT SEND OUT INVITES TO DEAD CHAT YOURSELF UNLESS I APPROVE OF IT!

--Do not post information regarding your PM from the Night prior to the Write-up being posted 

--If your PM says not to say something, don’t. There will be no second chances and you will be modkilled. 

--Do not check profiles to see whose online and try to use that as in game information

--Most importantly…HAVE FUN!

1. Hockey

2. Dome 

3. Touch 

4. Malf  

5.  Counselor  Kenny McCormick --the decoy   Good Guys Aligned 

6. Nacho   Ray Holt -  The Captain   Good Guys Aligned 

7. Et80 cameo, now Matts 

8. Swag 

9. Rack 

10. Shady Slim 

11. Forge 

12. Dingo   mellisandre  the red woman   good guys aligned 

13. Pickle Rick  Gregory house MD  good guys aligned (green) 

14. Squire 

15. Md4l

16. Orca 

17. Ted 

18. Kingseanjohn  Dexter Morgan vigilante, good guys aligned 

Day 1- Part One-  Oh My God, he killed Counselor!

Day 1- Part two-  Nacho Died

Night 1-  Malf stays after school forever

Night 1 part two.  Dingo revives her prince 

Day two :  KSJ gets splattered 

Day three -  pickle leaves the house 

Edited by bcb1213

I'd tag people but it won't let me tag more than two without messing up, so shrug

@Counselor @Ragnarok  @Daniel   @TedLavie   @Whicker   @Malfatron   @Matts4313  @Pickle Rick  @The Orca  @squire12  @bucsfan333  @theuntouchable  @Forge  @MWil23  @Glen  @Tk3  @DingoLadd  @MD4L   @SirA1@SirA1. @El ramsterramster. @rackcs  @kingseanjohn   @RuskieTitan  @TheKillerNacho  @Nazgul@Nazgul. @James  @Mega Ron  @ET80@ET80. @SwAg

Edited by bcb1213