All or Nothing Panthers

dll2000

Big fan of series, but I am not liking this so far. Like 3 episodes in. 

They aren"t showing anything interesting.  I could care less about Cam Newton's favorite songs and fashion sense.  I could care less about watching the owner eat while people kiss his ***.   I want to see game planning and practice.  

Also Cam is not very likable, I don't dislike him, but he just doesn't have a root for me quality. 

Only likable guy is McCaffery and they hardly show him so far.  Man I would love to see him with this Bears offense.  Talk about a fit. Bears might score 35 a game. 

Their season hasn't turned yet.  Maybe it will get more interesting. 

13 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Big fan of series, but I am not liking this so far. Like 3 episodes in. 

They aren"t showing anything interesting.  I could care less about Cam Newton's favorite songs and fashion sense.  I could care less about watching the owner eat while people kiss his ***.   I want to see game planning and practice.  

Also Cam is not very likable, I don't dislike him, but he just doesn't have a root for me quality. 

Only likable guy is McCaffery and they hardly show him so far.  Man I would love to see him with this Bears offense.  Talk about a fit. Bears might score 35 a game. 

Their season hasn't turned yet.  Maybe it will get more interesting. 

There was a reason Newton was the number one overall pick and still had no real shot of taking FLA from Tebow. He is talented and physically a freak of mature for a QB, basically the QB version of LT.

But he wasn't a likeable guy who a team would rally around. He's grown quite a bit since then of course, not discounting that. But leadership and charisma can only be taught so much, and he just isnt a really likeable guy when you get right down to it. 

9 hours ago, Sugashane said:

There was a reason Newton was the number one overall pick and still had no real shot of taking FLA from Tebow. He is talented and physically a freak of mature for a QB, basically the QB version of LT.

But he wasn't a likeable guy who a team would rally around. He's grown quite a bit since then of course, not discounting that. But leadership and charisma can only be taught so much, and he just isnt a really likeable guy when you get right down to it. 

After watching whole season he grew on me a bit.  They should have becnched him in second half of season.  They threw away a 6-2 start by playing a QB who couldn't throw the ball due to injury.

Panthers were really stupid not to bring in another decent QB this year after he had surgery again. 

Series was poorly edited or their hands overly were tied.   Worst All or Nothing. 

• Like 1