Jump to content
Cheesehawk

Discussion on hot topics around the league

Recommended Posts

Event after event passes where some player does something dumb and gets suspended. Is there anyway we can make a  This Ain’t Football thread in the news section. That way we can discuss the logistics of a scenario in ways that effect things outside of the team or league? I get it’s teetering on forum rules applying to politics and trolling, but i think there needs to be a proper place on this website where we can continue dialogue on important issues.

ie. The Tyreek situation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2019 at 8:04 PM, Cheesehawk said:

Event after event passes where some player does something dumb and gets suspended. Is there anyway we can make a  This Ain’t Football thread in the news section. That way we can discuss the logistics of a scenario in ways that effect things outside of the team or league? I get it’s teetering on forum rules applying to politics and trolling, but i think there needs to be a proper place on this website where we can continue dialogue on important issues.

ie. The Tyreek situation

I mean, members as a whole have a hard time keeping up with forum rules.  I'm not sure letting them start discussing the grey areas is going to go well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

I mean, members as a whole have a hard time keeping up with forum rules.  I'm not sure letting them start discussing the grey areas is going to go well.

I get what you are saying but there are threads throughout this forum with discussion going on about the processes some of these guys are going through in regards to legal battles. It isn’t always related to football. I mean hell, go read through the Tyreek Hill thread on the Chiefs sub forum. A good majority of that thread isn’t related to football. Are those discussions only allowed to take place with fans of that specific team?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Cheesehawk said:

I get what you are saying but there are threads throughout this forum with discussion going on about the processes some of these guys are going through in regards to legal battles. It isn’t always related to football. I mean hell, go read through the Tyreek Hill thread on the Chiefs sub forum. A good majority of that thread isn’t related to football. Are those discussions only allowed to take place with fans of that specific team?

It depends on the fan base in the forum.  We've had multiple topics on Reuben Foster locked in the Redskins forum.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×