FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I do disagree that either of you as a winner would hurt the quality of the game and I do think that's a bit disrespectful toward Naz though I 100% know that's not your intent, broski.

i don't think he provided anything on the entertainment front. even when i gave him the opportunity. he played a formulaic game. 

Just now, FinneasGage said:

i don't think he provided anything on the entertainment front. even when i gave him the opportunity. he played a formulaic game. 

How did you expect me to act after being nominated? Erratic? I was still trying to survive. 
We weren't even at jury yet.

And I definitely disagree. Two of the biggest moves in this game was me breaking the tie to evict ET and me publicly voting out Outpost.

The game conversations I had with Naz were entertaining to me, so maybe that's why I disagree since those were obviously private. For me, it was really fun playing with him since everything with him was about what was best for game and we were able to speak pretty candidly on strategy and how we should move forward in the jury phase.

6 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I also want to comment that Finn won 4 HoHs and 0 Vetos. 4 total competition wins.
I won 2 HoHs and 3 Vetos. 5 competition wins.

Let's not make the narrative that I didn't win. Because I won more than Finn.

i wasn't given credit for one of my HoH wins. and HoH counts a lot more than veto wins. 

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

what was my claim? i was talking about this game and you not doing a lot of stuff, no? 

You claimed a lot of recent winners have had terrible gameplay (as a way to link me to said terrible gameplay).
But you've also admitted that:

23 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

after i get voted out (early most of the time) i stop following tbh, so no not really lol. everyone clowned on me for trusting you though. 

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

i wasn't given credit for one of my HoH wins. and HoH counts a lot more than veto wins. 

My numbers were all based on post 4 on page 1 where all HoHs, nominations, Vetos, and evictions are listed.

2 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

And Veto wins absolutely hold value. Each of my Veto wins came when I was nominated.
I saved myself in those situations. Those were huge for advancing my game.

maybe you shouldn't have got nominated so many times 

Sure. That would be ideal.
But I was nominated. I could have easily went home those times but I came up clutch when I needed to.

Look at the people who nominated me: Finn, Flux, Outpost.

You were my ride or die in the end. I made very close ties with Flux where we turned this game around and gave me a chance. And Outpost, whom I became his new #2 after I voted out his previous top ally ET. He trusted me enough to even concede the final HoH to me. I played a great social game, where in the end - the only people to nominate me became F4 with me, who all trusted me. I turned precarious situations into extreme positives.

12 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Sure. That would be ideal.
But I was nominated. I could have easily went home those times but I came up clutch when I needed to.

Look at the people who nominated me: Finn, Flux, Outpost.

You were my ride or die in the end. I made very close ties with Flux where we turned this game around and gave me a chance. And Outpost, whom I became his new #2 after I voted out his previous top ally ET. He trusted me enough to even concede the final HoH to me. I played a great social game, where in the end - the only people to nominate me became F4 with me, who all trusted me. I turned precarious situations into extreme positives.

good job not getting evicted