Arbitration for running backs

N4L

I truly hope with everything in my heart that We see if this theory on RB being easily replaceable and having limited impact on wins and losses put to the test in Dallas this year.🙏🙏

Hold your ground Zeke! Hold your ground. No matter how much money Jerry throws at you after they panick when reality sets in.

Edited by Nabbs4u

Bell gambled and lost, on the surface for now at least. He didnt get the money he was demanding. He has his health but if he gets injured he has definitely lost on his risk.

Zeke ultimately has no actual leverage. I get the comment JJ made was disrespectful but it was also to make a point that he is replaceable.

Zeke can go elsewhere and make decent money, but he wont break anyone's bank. Gurley is a good reason why. Got a new contract and now his career length is heavily under debate.

It's just such a deep position around the league that despite Zeke being one of the best RBs in the league with ease, he is of a position that makes it near impossible to make ultimatums.