James Conner

NcFinest9erFan

So through 2 preseason games that he's played, he's has played most if not all of the snaps with the first team(He missed a few snaps last night after taking a bad hit).

So we know the top four(CMC, Zeke, Bark, Kamara) are going before him but seeing that all those split carries rumors seem to be nothing, where would you pick him? and where do you have him ranked overall?

Side note- I've been on the Chubb train for quite a bit now but after seeing last night and checking out the snap count from Conner's second preseason game, is it Conner > Chubb?

4 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I think I'm in a position to get either. I've been on the Chubb train as you know so seeing Conner dominate all first team reps is in the back of my head now...

I wouldn't think too much about preseason. If you liked Chubb more before seeing that, then I wouldn't change your mind. I on the other have Conner ahead and while Chubb has closed the gap, I'd take Conner

• Like 1