BarryTheBest

I guess we do not have a week 1 GDT:

That was a bizarre sequence. I hope we get to hear after the game why the official stepped in there.

Aall i asked for was good play call and so far so good. Nice blitz packages. Good offensive play call as well. 

Melvin hasn't gone up against anything special yet, but hes looked good. Reeves Maybin has been a nice revelation too

on a side note love the look of our LB's hair haha. Where's pantene at

also funny how slay is making the mutumbo finger wag his own. Love it. 

That is the most Lions thing ever. Completely dominate the first half and then your Pro Bowl player gives them the ball inside the 10 to get points before the half.

5 minutes ago, cp0k2 said:

That is the most Lions thing ever. Completely dominate the first half and then your Pro Bowl player gives them the ball inside the 10 to get points before the half.

lol right!! Hey at least still up two posessions if they score. And waste the rest of the quarter. Still a bad muff from a fan favorite. Deion and Devin Hester are shaking their head 

Should they throw up a pass to try and counter Cardinals FG with a FG of their own?

26 minutes ago, cp0k2 said:

Well they had a sure TD and stopped them....what would you call that??

I don't recall the measurables, but it terms of on the football field, Hockenson is a better athlete than Ebron. With hands and blocking to boot.