Big Brother

THE DUKE

So I just got done re-watching Big Brother 14. And at the end as Dan is trying to kiss a$$ for some votes, he says a few times that this was by far the best cast in Big Brother history . . .

This got me thinking, is it? It really is such a good cast. And other than the Coaches Twist that everyone (even Brittany in the house) saw coming, I think this has a chance for the title of Best cast. Even taking out the 4 coaches (who you know are great) take a look at the rest. Jodi was there like 7 hours, so she doesnt count. And Willie Hantz got expelled from the game (which is a pock mark on the season) but he was a heck of a character (just too intense for BB). Kara seemed like she would have been great, JoJo had that Jersey Shore thing but seemed like a character atleast, and we lost Wil way too early. Re-watching him, you would think Frankie Grade stole his whole shtick, he was great. Ashely was, well, Ashely. And Joe was a bad player but a heck of a character. But Frank, Jenn, Shane, Danielle and Ian were all great. Im not sure if it is the best, I would have to go rethink it, but man I wish they were casting like this.

Watching BB14 also had me increase the respect i have for Brittany Haynes as a player. Man she was really good.

But what really stuck out to me, BB14 may have my favorite moment ever. It is when Ian pulls one over on Mike Boogie. In a 3 min span mike goes from thinking he may have the votes to possibly stay and feeling good about his game, to super pissed and disgusted with Ian, to in awe that this punk kid had him completely snowed, and tipping his cap in complete respect for the most veteran move the season had seen up to that point.

What are some of your favorite moments?

Archived