Weakest Links ?

RSkinGM

I don’t think that Nicholson, Richardson or Quinn have been that bad. Just bc they had a few bad plays doesn’t mean that they’ve been awful.

Now, Norman, he’s been a major disappointment not only this year but in 2017 and 18 this year. If he’s back next year I will totally go off!!

I think people need to realize that the offensive coaching staff changed Richardson’s role in the offense this year with the emergence of Terry McLaurin. They are rightfully so sending McLaurin on more of the intermediate to deep routes and PRich is running more of the short to intermediate routes.

I don’t have a problem with PRich or Quinn either tbh. I have a problem with our QB play.

The QB play hasn’t been great and bc of that, PRich and Quinn haven’t gotten much yac and also, Keenum has missed McLaurin on a few deep shots which should have been TDs and we all know that Haskins missed a wide open McLaurin vs the Vikings as that’s been beaten like a dead horse!

PRich and Quinn both have 23 receptions this year. That’s not awful, their yac hasn’t been what I’d like but some of that has to do with the QB play.

If they continue on their pace, they’ll both have near 50 catches for the a season. Certainly not world beating, but not awful either.

I think anyway you look at it though, this will be PRich’s last year in DC. There’s no way they can keep him and pay him $8.5 million next year and $10 million in 2021 and 2022 to be a number 2 WR.

Prich was signed to be a #1 WR and he hasn’t lived up to his contract.

Quinn will continue to be our slot WR IMO for the next few seasons while he’s here. He’s been fine. My hope is that he continues to get better the next few years. He’s already flashed potential to make some tough catches, he just needs to get more yac but more consistent QB play will help with that also.

Edited by turtle28

On 10/17/2019 at 7:46 PM, taylor made said:

I won't list players that have already been mentioned, but I agree with most

Fabian Moreau - Despite my signature, I'm not a huge fan of his play. He's never really taken the next step needed to play in the NFL.

Ereck Flowers - Okay so he doesn't let up a sack every play, but he's still not a great player.

Jimmy Moreland - There was a ton of hype on him this preseason and he simply hasn't lived up to it. Sorry, Thai

Case Keenum - He is no threat to throw the ball deep and if he does he is inaccurate with it. He's been surprisingly bad.

He's done okay. Been good in run support and decent in coverage (but not perfect) and has made some stupid penalties. But, I don't generally expect much from rookies. I'll be worried next year if he doesn't start altering games

• Like 1