BDL 2019 Week 10 - Portland Horned Owls @ Williamsport Soul Reavers

SirA1

Portland Horned Owls @ Williamsport Soul Reavers  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Portland Horned Owls
    • Williamsport Soul Reavers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/14/2019 at 05:01 AM

14 hours ago, Counselor said:

I’m going Portland. I think with Mahomes back and Adams healthy with McCaffrey even with a shaky Line situation they take advantage of the Reavers Defense. 

My defense is actually pretty good imo. 2 guys arent beating this defense. That narrative is old and frankly, pathetic at this point 

18 hours ago, SwoleXmad said:

That would explain why the texans didn't have an injury report this week... just chalked it up to nfl.com being stupid. 

Yep and he plays RT with Alejandro moving to LT like last week. 

Beachum is among the worst OTs in the league this year. He just let's Defenders walk by for sacks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

....just stop.

Adam+Mahomes+McCaffrey= Three. 

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

Beachum is among the worst OTs in the league this year. He just let's Defenders walk by for sacks.

Which is why he's playing RT where I already have protection assigned. 

Yeah, I can count. AV is a significant step down from Tunsil and Beachum.....you might as well be starting Blake Bortles at RT. He and Paradis love giving up sacks. Going up against Bud Dupree, Devin Bush and Brian Burns among others who've been playing incredible this year....yeah good luck relying on 3 offensive players to win you the game. Mahomes wont be upright long enough to even get the ball to Adams.

4 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Yeah, I can count. AV is a significant step down from Tunsil and Beachum.....you might as well be starting Blake Bortles at RT. He and Paradis love giving up sacks. Going up against Bud Dupree, Devin Bush and Brian Burns among others who've been playing incredible this year....yeah good luck relying on 3 offensive players to win you the game. Mahomes wont be upright long enough to even get the ball to Adams.

AV is a stud but ok. Yeah it's not like I have two other stud WRs, including Marvin Jones who has 5 TDs in the previous 4 games and Mike Williams who is having the best year of his career. 

Mahomes can scramble and even then you won't get to him because Mahomes Magic TM . 

10 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

AV is a stud but ok. Yeah it's not like I have two other stud WRs, including Marvin Jones who has 5 TDs in the previous 4 games and Mike Williams who is having the best year of his career. 

Mahomes can scramble and even then you won't get to him because Mahomes Magic TM . 

AV is a stud? Have you watched any Pittsburgh games this season? That whole OL has been having an off year. He was a stud last year and he is doing alright this year.

My DL and LBs will walk up and take sacks on that half assed right side of your OL.

Like I said, the narrative that Pat Mahomes and McCaffery are the only players that matter on your team is getting old.  You can talk about how good your WRs are but then maybe you should also talk about how good my secondary is. Especially when you consider that all 3 of those WRs combined for 1 total TD this week. If you wanna throw sample in there...they still combined for 1 TD this week.

Golden Tate had more TDs this week than your entire WR corps combined.

My starting WR corps had 3x as many TDs.

Between Henry, Carson, and Coleman, we out produced your RBs. Let me rephrase that. Derrick Henry by himself outrushed McCaffery. Carson got just as many Tds and nearly as many yards himself.

Prescott threw nearly as many yards as Mahomes and just as many TDs.

My CBs, frankly, my secondary is superior.

My DL would very likely have an easier time getting to Mahomes than your DL would have getting to Dak given the difference in OL quality...

So really if you're gonna talk about the game, let's put it all out there shall we.

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

AV is a stud? Have you watched any Pittsburgh games this season? That whole OL has been having an off year. He was a stud last year and he is doing alright this year.

My DL and LBs will walk up and take sacks on that half assed right side of your OL.

Like I said, the narrative that Pat Mahomes and McCaffery are the only players that matter on your team is getting old.  You can talk about how good your WRs are but then maybe you should also talk about how good my secondary is. Especially when you consider that all 3 of those WRs combined for 1 total TD this week. If you wanna throw sample in there...they still combined for 1 TD this week.

Golden Tate had more TDs this week than your entire WR corps combined.

My starting WR corps had 3x as many TDs.

Between Henry, Carson, and Coleman, we out produced your RBs. Let me rephrase that. Derrick Henry by himself outrushed McCaffery. Carson got just as many Tds and nearly as many yards himself.

Prescott threw nearly as many yards as Mahomes and just as many TDs.

My CBs, frankly, my secondary is superior.

My DL would very likely have an easier time getting to Mahomes than your DL would have getting to Dak given the difference in OL quality...

So really if you're gonna talk about the game, let's put it all out there shall we.

So you admit he's a stud, moving on. 

Sure they will, right after they get blocked into the turf where they belong.

That's not my narrative but ok lol. 

This isn't fantasy so who had better weeks doesn't matter all that much, that's up to the voters to decide. 

Yeah ok the S currently on IR starting for you makes your secondary better, Also your no.3/no.4 CBs are trash. Nelson is meh.

But Prescott according to you sucked earlier, you weren't even going to re-sign him. Let's not pretend Prescott is in the same realm as Mahomes.

Your d-line sucks man, Bud Dupree is your best player and that's saying something lol. 

21 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

So was Karl Joseph pal.

Um.. no he wasnt. Karl Joseph was injured in the Thursday night game, in fact he was injured on the final play of the game where he sealed the victory with a clutch interception. 

Joseph didnt play against Dallas. That's why it was so obvious the claim for Erik Harris came in after the deadline 

Edited by wwhickok