BDL 2019 Week 11 - Oklahoma City EF5s @ Williamsport Soul Reavers

SirA1

Oklahoma City EF5s @ Williamsport Soul Reavers  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Oklahoma City EF5s
    • Williamsport Soul Reavers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/21/2019 at 05:01 AM

5 hours ago, wwhickok said:

I also have the advantage in the running game, BY ALOT.

I agree your run game is better, but you're severely underestimating his RBs by calling them very weak. They're both operating behind what are likely the two worst lines in football. Gordon's best OL is Dan Feeney. See what I mean? Mixons best OL right now is who? Trey Hopkins? Both their OL in BDL is far superior and his game plan is to run at a team that doesn't respect the run and (in my opinion, again) isn't as well suited or prepared  to battle a power run game as he could be.

I also havent voted yet. Just going back and forth.

51 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I agree your run game is better, but you're severely underestimating his RBs by calling them very weak. They're both operating behind what are likely the two worst lines in football. Gordon's best OL is Dan Feeney. See what I mean? Mixons best OL right now is who? Trey Hopkins? Both their OL in BDL is far superior and his game plan is to run at a team that doesn't respect the run and (in my opinion, again) isn't as well suited or prepared  to battle a power run game as he could be.

I also havent voted yet. Just going back and forth.

Have you watched Mixon or Gordon at all this year? You say you havent voted but your entire arguement is in favor of OKC. I think you're the only one that doesnt know you've already voted.

7 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Based on an overall lack of respect (in game not real life) for the oppositions roster, along with game planning to stop a QB who isn't the focus of his opponents attack leads to an OKC upset.

OKC winning would NOT be an upset ...that statement is just ridiculous. I don't lack respect for Whicker or his roster in BDL. 

Anyway. I'm changing my vote to reflect the thoughts of everyone else because apparently my team is just that ****ty. 

I vote for OKC in the blowout win 48-0

Just now, wwhickok said:

OKC winning would NOT be an upset ...that statement is just ridiculous. I don't lack respect for Whicker or his roster in BDL. 

Anyway. I'm changing my vote to reflect the thoughts of everyone else because apparently my team is just that ****ty. 

I vote for OKC in the blowout win 48-0

Most people see Kyle Allen and wanna vote against it, that's why I'm saying it's an upset.

It's 3-3 don't change your vote. You get all heated when you vote on people's matchups and they question you on your reasoning, so don't do it to me man.

6 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Most people see Kyle Allen and wanna vote against it, that's why I'm saying it's an upset.

It's 3-3 don't change your vote. You get all heated when you vote on people's matchups and they question you on your reasoning, so don't do it to me man.

I have NEVER advocated Voting against a team because of 1 player nor have I advocated doing so in favor or 1 or 2 players l like most people did early one with Portland. 

Idc how you guys vote. I've gotten used to it, a long time ago. I'm in a division where I'll always be at the bottom. Sooner I get that, the less miserable I'll be. I just gotta make my team the best last place team in the division.

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I have NEVER advocated Voting against a team because of 1 player nor have I advocated doing so in favor or 1 or 2 players l like most people did early one with Portland. 

Idc how you guys vote. I've gotten used to it, a long time ago. I'm in a division where I'll always be at the bottom. Sooner I get that, the less miserable I'll be. I just gotta make my team the best last place team in the division.

I said most people, not you specifically. Everything isn't as personal as you make it. 

And you do care how we vote, that's why you're changing yours and getting upset by my vote. But you're right, you shouldn't care. Unless someone is blatantly voting you down or slandering you, everyone has their own take on the roster and game plan and it's efficacy, and they've given an explanation (we still have people that don't do that) then it should never be an issue.