Week 15: Bucs (6-7) @ Lions (3-9-1) - Jameis cleared to start

bucsfan333

Lots to play for in this one.  The secondary cannot get carved up by an underrated rookie QB.  They need to play well.  J Wat has a real opportunity to solidify himself as a top 4 WR worst case, heading into the off-season.  I thought WR was a huge need heading into the draft.  Watson has a chance to change that narrative.

Most important, if they want to be a good team going fwd, this is a game you can t lose.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ravishingone said:

I think the vets appreciate BA taking care of them during the week.  I believe it will play a factor for most of these FAs wanting to resign.  Of course, money is the priority

I think veteran days are a common thing. Especially late in the season.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I think veteran days are a common thing. Especially late in the season.

hard to say, there s been.no complaining since traning camp with practices.  Every little bit helps getting these FAs to come back.  Certainly money and winning are very important 

On a side note, Bucs are third in scoring.  However, out of the top 8, this team has the worst record.  In fact, you have to go down to 14 to find a team definitely out of the playoffs at this moment.  Does this winning streak with improved defense matter?  Very much so.